Jupiter joining Uranus in Aries

Ronia

Hi everyone, I'm still trying to learn applying my limited knowledge to my personal chart and trying to see the effects of planets' moving.

Tomorrow Jupiter will join Uranus in Aries, I believe it's been 12 years since he was last there. I have Jupite retrograde in Aries in my natal chart, does this mean I'll be more affected than others? Does the coming of a planet to a sign where it was when we were born make a difference in our lives?

P.S. Jupiter was in 3rd house in Aries when I was born, same now.

Wild West Barbie

Jupiter cycle

Hi Ronia, when Jupiter reaches the degree of your natal Jupiter you will begin a new 12-year-Jupiter cycle. You will be more affected by Jupiter's entrance into Aries if your natal Jupiter is in early degrees of Aries. There is a significant cardinal T-square operating at present with Pluto, the planet of power & profound change in early Capricorn, squaring Saturn, planet of tradition & structure in late Virgo moving into Libra. Saturn is opposing Uranus, planet of excitement & rebellion which is holding hands with Jupiter, planet of expansion, both in early Aries, which are in turn also squaring Pluto. This pattern represents power struggles, political & financial unrest, structural reform and spectacular new discoveries. So if your natal Jupiter is indeed in early degrees of Aries, all of these energies will have a personal impact on you. Take notice of the partial eclipse on Saturday when Moon joins Pluto at 4 degrees Capricorn and both Sun & Mercury join the party in Cancer. Wild West Barbie

astroandtarot

Wild West Barbie said:
Hi Ronia, when Jupiter reaches the degree of your natal Jupiter you will begin a new 12-year-Jupiter cycle. You will be more affected by Jupiter's entrance into Aries if your natal Jupiter is in early degrees of Aries. There is a significant cardinal T-square operating at present with Pluto, the planet of power & profound change in early Capricorn, squaring Saturn, planet of tradition & structure in late Virgo moving into Libra. Saturn is opposing Uranus, planet of excitement & rebellion which is holding hands with Jupiter, planet of expansion, both in early Aries, which are in turn also squaring Pluto. This pattern represents power struggles, political & financial unrest, structural reform and spectacular new discoveries. So if your natal Jupiter is indeed in early degrees of Aries, all of these energies will have a personal impact on you. Take notice of the partial eclipse on Saturday when Moon joins Pluto at 4 degrees Capricorn and both Sun & Mercury join the party in Cancer. Wild West Barbie

does square or T-square means challenge?

Minderwiz

Yes. Squares are challenging, but as such they are often productive, whereas trines and sextiles often offer missed opportunities, because we expect things to fall into place and do nothing to help them on their way.

Modern Astrologers see T Squares (a right angle triangle with two squares and an opposition) as even more important - and spend time looking at the modality of the signs involved (Cardinal in this case).

Personally I don't use aspect patterns, only the planets being aspected - i.e. it's the planets that matter not the signs (appart from their effect on essential dignity). I'd also put more weight on the houses that the planets are in - as opposition in angular houses with the third planet also angular is much more noteworthy that the same aspects between the same planets, in the same signs but in cadent houses.

Much here is personal choice, AFTER you master the main principles of Astrology. Please note that I'm not saying T Squares don't matter - I'm saying that I don't take the whole to be greater than the sum of its parts, others would say that it is.