Life Changing Decision & Astrology

NamasteIndia

Its been 4 years now that i have learnt astrology and have met many astrologers, palmist, nadi astrologers etc to know my fortune.

Many of them told me that i have opportunity to migrate abroad by 2011.

we have filed for immigration taken into consideration that so many astrologers, palmist etc adviced us for it.

My husband as a steady job here, a apartment given to us by the company and also our son is studying in a reputed school nearby.

Immigrating from here would mean literally removing everything from the roots and then my husband would have to go abroad and search for job.

given the fact that recession effects are still looming in global market...will he find a good enough job that now presently he is having.

My question should we take the advice of all fortune tellers and decide to immigrate or not take up this risk and continue staying where we are??

willowfox

This fortune teller says to stay at least for a while longer. As it is you who seems to want this move, you are the force pushing to travel, you are the one longingly looking to far away places, it seems to be a dream of yours. But it will end in disaster.

Stick with your friends and make the best of your current situation at least until your son is older and your prospects look brighter, otherwise you will all suffer.

Perhaps a holiday to Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand would be fun and a diversion for you.

NamasteIndia

willowfox said:
This fortune teller says to stay at least for a while longer. As it is you who seems to want this move, you are the force pushing to travel, you are the one longingly looking to far away places, it seems to be a dream of yours. But it will end in disaster.

Stick with your friends and make the best of your current situation at least until your son is older and your prospects look brighter, otherwise you will all suffer.

Perhaps a holiday to Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand would be fun and a diversion for you.
If we stay any longer it will become impossible to immigrate later as my husband age is increasing and crossing the minimum age bar required for procuring job abroad.
secondly i dont have friends or family here....i had horrible childhood and my biological family and siblings stay here living here gives me nightmares, depression, frustration and sadness.
going to holiday to singapore etc will cost loads of money and will exhaust all our money which we saved for immigration and documentation.

thanks for your advice and guidance.

namaste

willowfox

NamasteIndia said:
If we stay any longer it will become impossible to immigrate later as my husband age is increasing and crossing the minimum age bar required for procuring job abroad.
secondly i dont have friends or family here....i had horrible childhood and my biological family and siblings stay here living here gives me nightmares, depression, frustration and sadness.
going to holiday to singapore etc will cost loads of money and will exhaust all our money which we saved for immigration and documentation.

thanks for your advice and guidance.

namaste

Getting settled and finding new accommodation, employment and schools can be an even bigger nightmare as you will find out.

Anyway, you seem set on leaving, therefore really nothing more to say.

NamasteIndia

willowfox said:
Getting settled and finding new accommodation, employment and schools can be an even bigger nightmare as you will find out.

Anyway, you seem set on leaving, therefore really nothing more to say.
settling abroad never crossed my mind until 4 years back when fortune tellers started telling me that i should relocate from here.
thats when i also felt need to leave this place.

even i know finding job, new home, new school will be bigger nightmare....thats why i was wondering.

Minderwiz

NamasteIndia said:
Its been 4 years now that i have learnt astrology and have met many astrologers, palmist, nadi astrologers etc to know my fortune.

Many of them told me that i have opportunity to migrate abroad by 2011.

we have filed for immigration taken into consideration that so many astrologers, palmist etc adviced us for it.

As I haven't any access to the methods or charts used by the astrologers you've consulted I can't comment on their advice, However I note that you say the told you that you had an 'opportunity' to emigrate from India, not that you would emigrate. There's a difference and that involves a free will decision of your own.

I would advise against emigrating simply because you are told that an opportunity will arise. You should consider emigrating because you want to take advantage of the opportunity and have thought it through.

My question should we take the advice of all fortune tellers and decide to immigrate or not take up this risk and continue staying where we are??

If you want to ask a horary question along the lines of 'should we take advantage of an opportunity to emigrate, if it arises in the next 12 months?' I will shortly be restarting the horary thread for another round of questions and you are very welcome to submit it.

However please think carefully about it - If you will only be emigrating to fulfill the 'prophecy' rather than because you see it as a good and desirable move, then the question loses validity. The 'opportunity' should involved a real chance of work for your husband - for example (but by no means the only possibility) his current employers ask him to move abroad as part of an existing/new venture of theirs. That is, the opportunity must be real and not imagined or expected.

Think it through over the next few days and if you decide to go ahead with the question then please post it in the thread.

NamasteIndia

No actually everyone who used to read my palm and horoscope used to say that we will immigrate abroad after 2010.

till now no opportunity as come by but we have filed for immigration.
its not that i want to make the prophecy come true.

its just that im fed up of staying here....the people, issues from past
everything here bogs me down.

about horary thread i have already asked this question to you. you told me when you will restart this thread i should ask it again. which i will do.

willowfox

Minderwiz said:
The chance to go is there but taking the position of Saturn in the Ascendant, the decision to go abroad might end up being one that you will regret.

I like very much the way he read the chart for you, and it confirms what I said above as well.

Now these Indian astrologers telling you that you have the opportunity to migrate is fine but its the outcome of that migration that you should have asked them about. Its easy to move but very difficult to make a success of that move. Unless your rich like Mittal who now has a huge house in London.