Nadi astrology

NamasteIndia

Nadi astrology is a very intriguing part of astrology.

There were Saptarishis(7 rishis) who were given siddhis(powers) to see mankinds past, present and future births.

This siddhis were given by Lord Shiva to his devout Rishis like Agastya Rishi, vashist Rishi, Bhrigu etc.

Nadi means ( one who seeks) the Rishi's wrote the destiny of those people who are choosen or destined to come seek their predictions. Not every persons destiny is written in the leaves.

The leaves are found in the South India town of Vaitheeswaran Koil.

I had visited a Nadi reader couple of years back. At that time i was at cross road of life. The reader just took my thumb print and went inside to search for my leaf. The nadi leaf is written on base of thumb print. Every person as unique thumb print. There are 108 different designs..

When my leaf was found out he called out my name from the leaf, then my parents names, siblings names, husband and childs name. Also my exact horoscope was described with birth time and birth place.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j4IjMrX7Pw

All the past prediction was correct how i changed career and presently im learning occult.

Lot of things were written in the leaf about my future since im following a spiritual path lot of guidance were written for me.

Also about my past life was written and whatever sins i had committed the karmic repercussions and solutions for them was provided by Agastya Rishi.

After the reading my life changed forever it gave me renewed hope, trust and faith in Higher Powers.

I am quite blessed to be born in India the Holy country of Rishis and Their wonderful gifts.

Namaste

Minderwiz

Thank you for the links, EmpressRenee and also your comments, Namaste.

Obviously I'm in no position to comment on this form of Astrology but I'm very interested to learn about it's form. One of my aims in the future is to learn more about Indian Astrology but I can see I can do no more than simply get an impression of an extremely old and intricate set of systems.

Please keep posting, even if members do not feel competent to comment (like me) they are likely to be very interested to extend their awareness.

Blueangel

Hi NamasteIndia,

Wow absolutely amazing and yes I agree knowing more about the spiritual side also gives faith.

Blueangel

Blueangel

Hi NamasteIndia,

What an amazing story. Wow I do realize it is a gift to be able to write down what the Akashic records hold for individuals. It is amazing that those spiritual people were able to copy them down and right them for people. Yes what a shame on the black mail. I feel this type of black mail happens and it is common.

Blueangel