Which is your favorite RWS style card? Why?

ArcanoMáximo

Only asking by curiosity regarding the reasons that could make us choose between some or another.

Personally I like The Fool for his potential, the sensation of freedom and enjoyment, but after thinking it a little more I believe that the one that provokes me the biggest attraction is the Ace of Pentacles, for that image of comfort and security, protection, latent magic, but to the same time real and tangible, the potentiality with a surer projection, support and contention, and the miracle showing and being seen directly.

What about you? Do you have some ones that attracts you more than the other ones?
Please tell me!
AM

Genny

I haven't made initial understanding in all 78 cards myself..but for the mean time, the Death Card gets me to think about alot in my life and in other people's lives as well.

ArcanoMáximo

The Death card?
Hmmm...very interesting, because i don't think that many people would say that card as their favorite...
but yes, thinking about it, it has a lot of sense!
Thanks Genny!

flissgig

For comfort I like the Emperess, the fertility, harvest, inner knowledge and possibility themes make it a real stalwart.

For a good shake up, the tower does the job. It used to make me afraid and I dreaded drawing it for a client, but now I tend to think of it as a firm reminder that life is cyclical and attitudes need to be changed in order to keep up.

Fayxx

Little Baron

Page of Cups. I just like him. He is a friendly little guy.

LB

flissgig

I like your style little buddha.

lol Fayxx

Little Baron

Thanks Fay, lol.

He is just so charming and always speaks. I like his fancy little clothes. I feel he introduces me to the other characters.

LB

flissgig

I agree with you there.

I often think that the knights could show you a great day out. Can you imagine a day with the knight of swords seeing new things and places, and flying around the country at break neck speed!

Fayxx

Fulgour

My favourite card....

XVII The Star

Dwaas

The Chariot! Yeehaaaaa! Off we go! Sphinxes, horses, I don't care, I don't mind the deck, as long as we're going forwards. Now get them lazy ones running in galop! :)