Guess who's chart this is....

lilangel09

There's another thread up for a try. Red made it so that it couldn't be googled this time at this thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=131670&page=1

I really had lots of fun with this one and went larger-than-life with it. I was also hoping people would still contribute even though the name was revealed because I don't know all that much about Victoria Beckham. It's pretty much just a name, and everything isn't that easy to verify even though she's a celebrity. It'd be easier to verify if you actually knew the person, but it was still fun to jump into the astrology.

isthmus nekoi

Hey 214red, thanks for posting this. I was really struck by the chart. I thought it was really dynamic and my very first thought was, if the person is female, this is going to be hard on them b/c the energy of so many of its aspects would be more easily accepted in a man.

e.g. Consider Aries rising sun opposite Uran - does whatever she likes, powerful and dominant personality. A man with this would be called brash and arrogant perhaps, but he would be a "leader", maybe tyrant etc. whereas a woman would just be called a "biatch".

ASC ruler conj MC ruler, Mars + Saturn in a grand air trine. Controlled, disciplined, measured energy. Emphasis on 3rd house, communications, siblings, small journeys. I thought maybe this person was in the media of some kind but more like publishing or broadcasting.

Then I saw Venus conj Jupiter square Neptune and thought, holy crap, this on top of everything else?? This person is a complete handful.

Well, now that we know it's Victoria, we can maybe look at the timing of her career or her love life (I vaguely remember marital woes??) and reference her chart. With Uran on the DC, chart ruler in 12th square Neptune, we can expect that her love life is not all roses and sunshine! Unrealistic, overoptimistic expectations of love or deceptions in love comes to mind w/Neptune and 12th.

214red

hi isthmus nekoi

thanks for joining in!

Nik