New Froud Oracle!!!!

Satori

There are so many of these threads now, about the new deck, I hardly know where to post anymore! I ran out and grabbed mine off the B&N shelf-when I heard they were there I figured they needed rescuing. And since the town where I found them is smallish and doesn't have many Froud decks coming to it I figured they were probably looking for my house anyway. So I made it easier on them and ran over there and pressed them to my heart and sat down and had a spicy hot Chai and a red velvet muffin and introduced myself. No shrinkywrapy. Just the nice brown band around the waist of the deck and lots of wings stretching and muttering and twittering and sighing and hugs and smiles and winks and one what took you so long.

They were happy I finally decided to meet them all, seeing as how they say they've known about me for a while now.....something about the Piper and Ta'om and well.....That Gnome.....

faunabay

Satori said:
They were happy I finally decided to meet them all, seeing as how they say they've known about me for a while now.....something about the Piper and Ta'om and well.....That Gnome.....
ROFL!!!

JAM

The Heart of Faerie went down a storm at the London Tarot Study Group meetup on Tuesday, much to my amusement!

The Amazon package had obviously arrived at home the previous evening, cos I found it waiting for me on Tuesday morning, but then had to go to work so it sat in my bag all day *grr*

So I rushed to the meetup right after work as fast as I could go, and everyone had a good look :) In fact, I think I saw the least of them all evening, lol! Everyone wanted to play! Huge hit, hope those who said they were going to have bought a copy now!

Can't wait to really get to know them this weekend... Oh for a few more hours in the day to dedicate to cards and faeries :))

Satori

Yes, Wednesday when I was doing readings for my friends, all older ladies one gent, one of the ladies seemed ready to dart to B&N for a copy. I hope she does. Creating faery lovers one at a time....converts for the cause.

BodhiSeed

Dang it, mine just arrived and several of the cards are damaged. Looks like part of the backs and fronts have been pulled off some of the cards. The inner part of the box was quite ripped apart too. Now I have to be patient while they send UPS to pick up this one up and send a replacement.:(
The ones that weren't damaged looked great though...

faunabay

The packaging on this leaves much to be desired it seems! Most of us, in one way or the other, had issues! Sounds like yours is the worst though Bodhran! :(

BodhiSeed

faunabay said:
The packaging on this leaves much to be desired it seems! Most of us, in one way or the other, had issues! Sounds like yours is the worst though Bodhran! :(
I could care less what the inside of the box looks like, but the cards... Bless their little hearts, I almost feel guilty for repacking them and sending them back... poor little faeries...

dvorah ophir

i am so excited!!!
just woke up today and realized that it is march-did not know february only had 28 days!!!
so i can order the new deck even today!!! hip hip hooray...!!!!
i cant wait for later on when i will be on a normal computer but maybe will wait for saturday dont know i am bubling from joy and indicition...will keep you all updated for when i order and when i receive. still waiting for shaman oracle-maybe today. i am so crazy with all them oracle decks that i buy!!!!!!!

Elven

I just ordered mine - Im really looking forward to getting this deck - I hope they have a comfortable trip all the way to Australia - dont want any jetlagged fairies wandering around the house when Im trying to read :laugh:

dvorah ophir

could not wait any longer-ordered mine today also!!!
the shamans oracle is not yet with me which makes me restless-and more money spending- so i ordered the heart of faeries at book depository and it should be shipped on wednsday or thersday and i bet it arrives for sure next week.takes about 5 -7 days.so can be on monday next week if i am lucky.hope shaman oracle comes tomorow but only if mail lady did not destribute todays mail, because tomorow is her day off in the afternoon and then she only puts it on wendsday. am i crazy or what?