Empress & Justice together?

REsubmerged

I asked why someone couldn't forgive and move on. I got Empress and Justice.

I see Empress as love, passion, nurturing. Very earthy and Venusian.

I see Justice as the honest unadulterated truth. Logic and reason, fairness ruling. Not necessarily the opposite of the Empress, but it does seem to conflict in some ways.

How do these fit together?

Maybe this person feels both of these things and they are conflicted...?

REsubmerged

OK.

I overlooked the obvious of Justice, someone demanding Justice for a wrong. That definitely fits. But then that still takes me back to the Empress. Perhaps this person cares too much... I don't know... help, please.

Kiata

Maybe this person needs more than an apology to forgive and move on. Symbolically speaking this person's forgiveness needs to be "nurtured", watered and cared for. The empress is so earthy, I could imagine she would like to receive an apology that is more than a simple "sorry". The fruit that grows out of you being sorry - does that make any sense ? lol
An act of remorse perhaps ?

REsubmerged

Maybe this person needs more than an apology to forgive and move on. Symbolically speaking this person's forgiveness needs to be "nurtured", watered and cared for. The empress is so earthy, I could imagine she would like to receive an apology that is more than a simple "sorry". The fruit that grows out of you being sorry - does that make any sense ? lol
An act of remorse perhaps ?

That's an interesting take and I didn't even think of that. Perhaps this person needs to be catered to, or at least that's how they feel. I'm not sure what they want, though. I could see this as being a tangible representation of an apology, maybe.

ETA
Perhaps this person is nurturing or feeding their own need for justice. And that's why they won't move on. They have a deep need for things to be made right. That totally makes sense for this person

willowfox

***Empress suggests "brooding" over a matter that is still not settled in their mind, Justice, as they want compensation.

REsubmerged

***Empress suggests "brooding" over a matter that is still not settled in their mind, Justice, as they want compensation.

that's exactly what's happening. but why? that was my question. why won't this person stop brooding and move on.

Kiata

**tangible representation of an apology**

that's exactly , in proper English terms, what I was trying to say. :) :)

Brooding is a very good meaning to the card combination.

REsubmerged

**tangible representation of an apology**

that's exactly , in proper English terms, what I was trying to say. :) :)

Brooding is a very good meaning to the card combination.

yes perhaps this person wants to brood and that's the thing.
i'm thinking revenge...the satisfaction of justice, as well.

bluelagune

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to add my experience with this combo.
I'm currently in the position of a person whom REsubmerged wants to move on. First point I'd like to make is that there is no revenge feelings in myself but as any human being I do pray for Karma/God make things right. The reason being is because there has been so much evil endured by myself and I'm guessing the person whom this thread was created about that its very difficult to comprehand by many how one person could just take it. This is where Empress comes in. Something about personafying her cheracteristics places one in such calm/suspended state ... call it ego or her highness but there is a feeling of being above the bickering, backstabbing and low breed antics of people who have hurt me ... there comes a point of ellivated grace, almost. There is no desire for appology from someone because the Empress only gives.... and protects. I know that accepting an appology from this low breed person will accomplish nothing. Their lack of class or education would only throw them back to their wrong ways. Their ignorrance will not let the appology exist. ... So what ever situation was created it was left to God/Karma.

So what about Justice? There will be a birth of Ace of swords - the Truth. The gestation period is over for the Empress when the scales balance themselves and things that were wrong will be set right, the evil and wicked will be punished. So called "baby" delivered into this world, ie the birth of Justice/Karma.