Negative Traits of the Queen of Pents - HELP appreciated.

Nalini

Hello all,

I'm trying to learn the negative aspects of the Queen of Pents card better. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

So she is:

Bossy
Dominating
Wants things her ways
Materialistic
Resistant towards change
Dislikes unpleasantness or unpleasant things

What more can be added to the list or have I covered all/most of it?

Thanks in advance,
N

Enlightenment23

Some negative Queen of Pentacles traits could be...

She mismanages her finances
Her home environment is a total mess (pigsty, hoarding, dirty,chaotic)
She doesn't take good care of her children/pets.
She can be envious/jealous of someone else's resources
Neglectful
Too frugal
Lacking in financial stability

Nalini

Enlightenment23

Some negative Queen of Pentacles traits could be...

She mismanages her finances
Her home environment is a total mess (pigsty, hoarding, dirty,chaotic)
She doesn't take good care of her children/pets.
She can be envious/jealous of someone else's resources
Neglectful
Too frugal
Lacking in financial stability

Ah! Thanks so much Enlightenment23.

PeonyInLove

She may be very materialistic for sure. She has something missing inside and so fills that void with material things. She may be a bit of a princess and lacks independence so relies on others to do 'adult' things for her. The type to think that certain duties are just below her, doesn't want to get her fingernails dirty. She may be lazy and reliant but she's still the queen so always pushes passed these negative aspects. Probably the type to whinge about cleaning the house yet can't stand it to be dirty, just ponders too long then does it all when she knows she's having visitors lol She could also be too stubborn, too set in tradition, maybe preaches about being a vegan or something lol a health fanatic, of the opposite in not taking care of her health. She could also be a mistress, where an affair is not below something she would do.

Nalini

PeonyInLove

She may be very materialistic for sure. She has something missing inside and so fills that void with material things. She may be a bit of a princess and lacks independence so relies on others to do 'adult' things for her. The type to think that certain duties are just below her, doesn't want to get her fingernails dirty. She may be lazy and reliant but she's still the queen so always pushes passed these negative aspects. Probably the type to whinge about cleaning the house yet can't stand it to be dirty, just ponders too long then does it all when she knows she's having visitors lol She could also be too stubborn, too set in tradition, maybe preaches about being a vegan or something lol a health fanatic, of the opposite in not taking care of her health. She could also be a mistress, where an affair is not below something she would do.

PeonyInLove,

Thanks, great points!

I have a question though. If she is someone who is close to nature, then can safely assume could be someone who loves to hike/trek (these are my fave so couldn't resist putting them in as examples though I'm not QoP)? In that case getting dirty or dirt under her manicured nails is natural isn't it?

PeonyInLove

PeonyInLove,

Thanks, great points!

I have a question though. If she is someone who is close to nature, then can safely assume could be someone who loves to hike/trek (these are my fave so couldn't resist putting them in as examples though I'm not QoP)? In that case getting dirty or dirt under her manicured nails is natural isn't it?

Yes I was thinking if the queen of Pents loves the outdoors then perhaps a more negative attribute wld be the opposite of that? Just a thought?

Nalini

PeonyInLove

Yes I was thinking if the queen of Pents loves the outdoors then perhaps a more negative attribute wld be the opposite of that? Just a thought?

Okay I get it, thanks for clarifying.

MissNine

Stubborn
Very particular about the details
Blunt

Laurelle

Some of these attributes are the Reversed Queen of Pentacles attributes, not the negatives of the upright Queen of Pentacles. Messy would be the Reversed.

Upright, she can be a little bit of snob. If you tell her, "I like your outfit." She might reply with, "Yes, it's Gucci." She has no idea that this could come off snobby.

The Queen of Pentacles has a certain way of doing things and doesn't like to budge.

She may belittle anyone who she considers a "bad" mother. She could slam someone with, "Why does Mrs. Smith need a nanny....I take care of three kids without any help!"

She can be a little judgmental.

She is set in her ways and doesn't like to change.

The REVERSED queen of pentacles is messy, slovenly, greedy, has vices, is a bad mom, obsessed with making money, marries for money...