Circo Tarot by Tightrope Press in LA

Metafizzypop

Cute deck. I got a laugh out of the Page of Cups.

aquestionmark

Yes! It came in the mail a few days ago. I thoroughly enjoy this deck, im not sure how long the cardstock will hold up but the images are fabulous.. reminds me a hint of the kitty kahane deck in some ways, in other ways it is more simplistic. I would buy this deck for the page of cups alone because this card seriously cracks me up every time it comes up! This is a great indie deck for sure..

The Happy Squirrel

Do you think the card stock isn't very sturdy? From that unboxing it sounded like it is quite thick?

aquestionmark

The deck itself is quite thick, even more so than the Bonefire deck.. The cards are quite "bendy" if that makes sense. They are definitely not thin, I'm thinking the uv coating on them is what makes them so.. When they are riffle shuffled they tend to held the bend in the middle a little bit. I will try to add some more photos soon. The deck truly is lovely. It's refreshing to see some light blues and purples in a deck that is very colorful without being cutesie.

Attachments

• Circo.jpg
    Circo.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 511

Maan

I've got mine today. So colourful and indeed not cutesie.
Tje cardstock reminds me of my tarot of the sidhe. Feels good and its really shiny but it scratches easily and you get fingerprints and stuff on it.
The bag is nice and i'm looking foward to reading with it .

The Happy Squirrel

Looking good. Looking good.

The Happy Squirrel

I would love to see a non-titled oracle deck by these guys :) So I really should call it an art deck.

The Happy Squirrel

Looks like they are already sold out of their first batch since I visited the page last. The order page now says "pre-order" and shipping in early Nov.