DREAMING WAY LENORMAND

Cocobird55

i love the Dreaming Way Tarot, and the oracle looks gorgeous. i have ordered it on Amazon.

greatdane

I hope you post what you think when you get it, Cocobird!

I know USG always has something in the pipeline, but saw this one was actually out now, so thought I would post.

It's always so fun to read what people think of different decks, especially new ones :).

SarahJoy

I'll be getting it -- probably not right away, but sometime in the next few months.

Cocobird55

i'll definitely post when i get it!

ana luisa

Thank you SO much for sharing !!! I had NO idea it was out nor that a DWL existed !!! :) already a fan of the DW, so, delighted with this addition !!

JuniperPress

I am going to get it eventually. I'm waiting to see an unboxing or walkthrough review video. I haven't been able to find one yet.

Essjay

I've ordered it from Book Depository and they say they have it in stock so we'll see!

MissChiff

This is the next Lenormand I'm hoping to get....

Le Fanu

I noticed it was in stock at the BD. Still in two minds. I'm a bit ambivalent about some of the more detailed modern Lenormands. Love the artwork on this one but the cards I've seen make me wonder how clear it is for reading. I like my Lenormands stark. Having said that, the Celtic Lenormand made me rethink this a bit. Still on the fence...