Astrology and Lenormand

alyna

Great thread Red I just went through all the posts. I would love it if you guys with more astrological knowledge will dissect each one of them [pretty please] because I really have problems understanding the associations they give. e.g I have no idea how Bear is Aries for Iris Treppner or how its the 1st house :/

Besides that Rider has always been Mercury for me. its speedy, fast, communication, messages.

About Neptune, its Pisces, Fish I can agree

but for Anchor, my Anchor is more like capricornish, someone who stays, whose stable and determined, and slow [slow slow makes me low] Saturn-like. BTW the first list you posted from Mystical, its missing 35-Anchor .

Clouds can be Neptune influenced. They do not let us think logically. I am not good with not being able to think logically. Can Moon be Neptune too? Its illusions, dreams and soul life?

Just thinking

214red

Great thread Red I just went through all the posts. I would love it if you guys with more astrological knowledge will dissect each one of them [pretty please] because I really have problems understanding the associations they give. e.g I have no idea how Bear is Aries for Iris Treppner or how its the 1st house :/

Besides that Rider has always been Mercury for me. its speedy, fast, communication, messages.

About Neptune, its Pisces, Fish I can agree

but for Anchor, my Anchor is more like capricornish, someone who stays, whose stable and determined, and slow [slow slow makes me low] Saturn-like. BTW the first list you posted from Mystical, its missing 35-Anchor .

Clouds can be Neptune influenced. They do not let us think logically. I am not good with not being able to think logically. Can Moon be Neptune too? Its illusions, dreams and soul life?

Just thinking

Yes I am going to go through them all. Hopefully a few a week depending on time.
I agree on the anchor, now the moon is a good candidate as that controls the tides...

Ronia

The Moon has one more strong connection with Neptune - the fame and the glamour. Neptune is the planet of Hollywood, the red carpets, the spotlights. Stars, regardless actors, musicians, painters or else, have strong neptune in their charts. And the Lenormand Moon is the glamour ruler as well. :)

Clouds are too fast, in my opinion. They move by air, quick, even if we don't see it that way from our window.

MoiraKarin

Is there incidently a thread here where i can learn more about astrology preferably to understand the lenormand better, and one which is not too scientific for a non native of the english tongue ??

I am much interested in astrology as well.

halil

Is there incidently a thread here where i can learn more about astrology preferably to understand the lenormand better, and one which is not too scientific for a non native of the english tongue ??

I am much interested in astrology as well.

There is an astrology section of the forum, but what's helping me the most are some books that red recommended to me on astrology. In terms of English, Llewellyn's Complete Book of Astrology might be a good place to start. It breaks everything down simply, so you shouldn't have too many problems with it. You might want to ask red if she has any better ideas.

214red

There is an astrology section of the forum, but what's helping me the most are some books that red recommended to me on astrology. In terms of English, Llewellyn's Complete Book of Astrology might be a good place to start. It breaks everything down simply, so you shouldn't have too many problems with it. You might want to ask red if she has any better ideas.

hope your getting on well with the book Halil!
There are many good website, but i would try searching in your native language as you might find lots of information online, or amazon has different language books too. if i come accross will let you know!

alyna

The Moon has one more strong connection with Neptune - the fame and the glamour. Neptune is the planet of Hollywood, the red carpets, the spotlights. Stars, regardless actors, musicians, painters or else, have strong neptune in their charts. And the Lenormand Moon is the glamour ruler as well. :)

Clouds are too fast, in my opinion. They move by air, quick, even if we don't see it that way from our window.

It just popped in my head when I was analysing Neptune, why Moon has to be cancer or Moon, why not Neptune, which explains the lenormand meanings of Moon better.

214red

It just popped in my head when I was analysing Neptune, why Moon has to be cancer or Moon, why not Neptune, which explains the lenormand meanings of Moon better.
thats why we have this thread so we can discuss it, these are all meanings others have given the cards, so now we are working out if they make sense so us, so all discussion welcome

alyna

Hi red

the list you gave for mystical one is missing 35-Anchor.

I assume its 6th house, for work.