The Gravenchase Lenormand

Village Witch

Definitely a deck I would be interested in!

blue_fusion

Definitely a deck I would be interested in!
Thanks!

beautiful! it looks fantastic bundled like this together!:)) it would make good GT!^^ I LIKE!^^:)))
I was actually toying around with the idea of creating a GT spread cloth as a supplement to the deck. You know of nice examples? :D

I think this will be a nice deck! :)

ETA: a Belline Oracle exactly with this style would be quite interesting, it isn't your project here but I was thinking about this.

This is rather a coincidence. I just discovered the Belline for myself the other day when someone posted a spread in FB. His deck looked like a wonky Marseille (in a nice way!) and I tried googling Belline Tarot and ended up reading about the oracle. Seems like an interesting idea. One of the main reasons I create art for decks (aside from the fact that something somewhere in my head keeps on nagging me to do it) is to learn/re-learn/explore them. So a Belline would be a nice learning project for me... in the future. My to-do deck list is rather lengtht at the moment. Lol

-Ly

reall

WoW! with this style I'm sure reading cloth will look fantastic!XD lolz :))
idk how people are doing it, but only textile POD I know is PS?!x.x I had idea for long time to test their bandana n pillowcase template and did some designs just to confirm it's possible!?XD you can see it all here https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/home/cloth-designs (btw I'm sure I posted rant about this few days ago on my CL creation topic but it disappear mysteriously?x,x or I just s*up something instead of posting!x,x lolz :) but still didn't order to check it out as I use my regular white table cloth for reading!x,x facepalm and I'm saving for my GC order!XD their price is fantastic compared to PS but shipping is killer for non US!x,x(add tax to that!x,x roll:)))

blue_fusion

WoW! with this style I'm sure reading cloth will look fantastic!XD lolz :))
idk how people are doing it, but only textile POD I know is PS?!x.x I had idea for long time to test their bandana n pillowcase template and did some designs just to confirm it's possible!?XD you can see it all here https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/home/cloth-designs (btw I'm sure I posted rant about this few days ago on my CL creation topic but it disappear mysteriously?x,x or I just s*up something instead of posting!x,x lolz :) but still didn't order to check it out as I use my regular white table cloth for reading!x,x facepalm and I'm saving for my GC order!XD their price is fantastic compared to PS but shipping is killer for non US!x,x(add tax to that!x,x roll:)))

Thanks for your example. Gave me some ideas. Will PM/pester (lol) you here or on FB for advice. Lol

-Ly

Aster Breo

If you do a Gravenchase Belline oracle, count me in!!! ❤️

I've been away from the forum for a while (my daughter is having done serious health issues), so I might have missed it, but have you posted a pic of your Cross card?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

reall

Thanks for your example. Gave me some ideas. Will PM/pester (lol) you here or on FB for advice. Lol

-Ly

ok! feel free to ask me anything!^^ looking forward to see your designs!XD lolz ;))

@Aster Breo sending good vibes to your daughter!^^ hope she get better soon!^^ kids are like that troubles n joy all in one pack!^^ lolz :))

blue_fusion

If you do a Gravenchase Belline oracle, count me in!!! ❤️

I've been away from the forum for a while (my daughter is having done serious health issues), so I might have missed it, but have you posted a pic of your Cross card?

I have not yet uploaded it because only its line drawings are done. I remember taking a photo of some of the uncolored drawings I made and uploading it on FB some time back. (Attached below). Apologies for the bad photo, though!

I hope your daughter gets well soon too. :)

-Ly

Attachments

• BAD PHOTO.jpg
    BAD PHOTO.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 235

Aster Breo

Thanks for the pic! I like that Cross card. I was just wondering about it because I have a pet peeve about the Cross -- specifically, when the artist draws it as a crucifix. That just completely ruins a deck for me.

I also really like that drawing of the Ring card. It's quite different from the Ring card you shared with us earlier. Which way did you decide to go with that card?

Thank you both for your good wishes for my daughter. Her health issues have kept me away from the forums a lot over the last few months. She's been hospitalized several times and has frequent doctor appointments. Between that and the emotional toll the situation is taking on the whole family, I've been pretty exhausted lately.

garmonbozia

What an amazing-looking deck. For sure, to be a favorite.

blue_fusion

Thanks, garmonbozia! :) Aster Breo, attached is a sample which shows the Ring card (maybe not its final form yet).

I don't think I've posted these two here yet. Not entirely satisfied with how both ended so it's likely I'll still edit these two some more in the future.

-Ly

Attachments

• gravensamplesb.jpg
    gravensamplesb.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 219