Pictures of our reading space/table

Debra

Tiro DvD said:
For the other average readers, here is where I do mine:

Floor™

Complete with Dust Bunnies, Dog Hair, and premium Un-vacuumness™. Comes in Bare, Linoleum, and Shag models as well.

I did get quite a kick out of this.

BodhiSeed

I envision HearthCricket as the editor of a new magazine: Tarot Home and Garden. Those who sent in pictures should be in the first issue (yes, even the floor shot :D). It will be a seasonal magazine, with different decks, decorations and props for each special holiday or turn of the season. Of course, there will be a special section for new decks, and the lovelies HC comes up with for them as well.

Bodhran dreams on...

Seriously, I'm having a wonderful time seeing all of your pictures! It is inspiring!

HearthCricket

bodhran said:
I envision HearthCricket as the editor of a new magazine: Tarot Home and Garden. Those who sent in pictures should be in the first issue (yes, even the floor shot :D). It will be a seasonal magazine, with different decks, decorations and props for each special holiday or turn of the season. Of course, there will be a special section for new decks, and the lovelies HC comes up with for them as well.

Bodhran dreams on...

Seriously, I'm having a wonderful time seeing all of your pictures! It is inspiring!

LOL Careful, or you might give me some ideas!! ;)

BodhiSeed

HearthCricket said:
LOL Careful, or you might give me some ideas!! ;)

I'll buy the first subscription! :D

Bodhran

room

bodhran said:
I envision HearthCricket as the editor of a new magazine: Tarot Home and Garden.

I think that's a fabulous idea. Over to you HC. . . you certainly seem to have the money to launch a magazine into reality.

Seriously, you could do tie-ins with nature, home decorating, WEATHER, botany, bird studies, history, geography, world culture and sociology, mythology, fashion, crafts, art, antiques etc. all with tarot, oracles and playing cards. Don't forget playing cards.

The trick would be not to make it spooky or full of esoteric gobbledygook so that you get a wider audience and sales to support publishing.

Bat Chicken

Sounds like a good idea, HC....

HearthCricket

room said:
I think that's a fabulous idea. Over to you HC. . . you certainly seem to have the money to launch a magazine into reality.

LOL I wouldn't go that far. Besides, when would I have time to AT and read tarot?

And here we are, set up for Madame HearthCrickety....

Attachments

• P1011117MadameEndora.jpg
    P1011117MadameEndora.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 517

roppo

HearthCricket said:
Flirting with the faeries.... Beppo, our gnome, insisted on being in the photo. Go figure! Personally, I think he just wanted to flirt with the faeries!

Perhaps Beppo wanted to do his own Tarot reading.

And roppo wants to do his own romping.

My Hogwarts doll has her own reading space and her own very tiny deck (made by Epson printer). the diameter of the table in the picture is four inches. (it's a spin-off show from my research on Pamela Colman Smith).

Attachments

• dollcorner.jpg
    dollcorner.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 567
  • dollcorner2.jpg
    dollcorner2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 463

HearthCricket

roppo, that is absolutely enchanting! I love it! What a gorgeous home your doll has. Do you have other rooms for her, too? Love the broom and the hour glasses, the icons, the tarot and the crystal ball....

Thank you for sharing this lovely photo!

room

roppo said:
And roppo wants to do his own romping.

Holy smoke! I have 4 dollhouses and some other porcelain dolls and stuff, this is my kind of roombox. Very nicely done--those cards are great. All I have in my dollhouses are computer books.

And HC--those spheres on that particular spreadcloth look very universe-y and mysterious. Like those too.

I'd do a magazine where I fit card collections, and books into it--the only things I have a passion for--and I could go on location around the world and write articles about people and where they live.

Maybe the world is lucky I am without financial backing.