2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard

seven stars

(( Please check in Advertisements for a bit of magic that I'm casting to coincide with the release of this deck. It's got a LOT of magic going on....the deck isn't ready yet but there's a mysterious offer I'm listing in Adverts that you might want to check out.....that's all the clues I'm gonna give ya....))

First of all.....this is my favorite Samhain deck ever, even more than the Red Deck. Because of this, I'm going to make this one a FIVE YEAR limited edition.

IT IS NOT AVAILABLE YET! I HAVEN'T FINISHED.....that's why I'm putting this here instead of adverts.

So....does anyone here still remember the first Samhain deck I did? I did something specifically for you guys here in AT - I put a different treat card in with each deck. People seemed to like that.....so I'm doing it again this year.

It's going to be available in Tarot size & Large size & also have an accompanying Treat DECK if you would like to get all the treat cards (79 in all).

It's going to be available within the next month or two (earlier than last year!) so I'm kinda letting people know early. Attaching some pix I took last night - it will be available with KEYWORDS or without.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!!

Attachments

• 2017 samhain deck of the bastard by seven stars.jpg
    2017 samhain deck of the bastard by seven stars.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,029
  • 2017 SAMHAIN DECK OF THE BASTARD.jpg
    2017 SAMHAIN DECK OF THE BASTARD.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 982
  • 2017 SAMHAIN DECK OF THE BASTARD 2.jpg
    2017 SAMHAIN DECK OF THE BASTARD 2.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,004
  • 2017 SAMHAIN TREAT CARDS.jpg
    2017 SAMHAIN TREAT CARDS.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 972

MoonGypsy

These are looking positively Spooktacular, Elaine! i am quite excited!

And of course ya know i remember [and have] your first edition Samhain DoB, Treat deck And Lenormand! This new one has got me almost as excited as when the first one was being created...xoxoxo Maybe more...
i really can't wait to see more cards
...and those new backs! Oh!!! They are simply spookalicious!

ETA: And thanks so much, Elaine, for giving us a good chunk of time to budget for these
Spooky Beauties! :D

seven stars

Thanks MG! ETA well, I'm thinking next month. I have a few shops now that I sell to, & I'd like the decks to arrive for them in time to have a hefty Halloween season.

=))

MoonGypsy

Thanks MG! ETA well, I'm thinking next month. I have a few shops now that I sell to, & I'd like the decks to arrive for them in time to have a hefty Halloween season.

=))

i think that is an excellent idea,Elaine. Are you going to be offering some kind of bundle
discount like you have done at times here in the past? You know, the first 5 or 10 to post with the magic word? :D

Perhaps a Samhain and a 2017 Treat Deck or...

A Samhain Deck and Pouch...etc.

Ideas abound...

seven stars

Yes maybe you can help me think of something game-like. Something different just for fun.

MoonGypsy

Yes maybe you can help me think of something game-like. Something different just for fun.

PM me over the next couple of days, Elaine. :) i am sure we can come up with something
wicked fun! :D

RiverRunsDeep

Love the card backs, the dark borders, and the way the images are framed within a coffin shape. A perfect blend of mystery and elegance. Love it, and can't wait to purchase it!!

MoonGypsy

Love the card backs, the dark borders, and the way the images are framed within a coffin shape. A perfect blend of mystery and elegance. Love it, and can't wait to purchase it!!

You described it perfectly, R! i am so enamored with it! Perfect blend of mystery and elegance, yep! Describes it to a tee! :D Such Delicious Ambiance!

Essjay

I love these too - the backs are the most beautiful you have done for a Samhain deck in my modest opinion. Am excited to get a copy!

ETA: will there be a matching zippered pouch for this please?

seven stars

I love these too - the backs are the most beautiful you have done for a Samhain deck in my modest opinion. Am excited to get a copy!

ETA: will there be a matching zippered pouch for this please?

I made some special matching pouches just for these decks! =)

I just sent out the pre-order stuff to my shops, so that they'll have their decks on hand in time for the Samhain season, too.

Around the beginning of next month I'll be sending out emails & putting these on my website and Etsy.

Remember, I'm giving away a FREE DECK if you're interested....right now, I have some "magic spells" (coupon codes) to enter, & as the weeks pass I'll share more ways to enter. Like, solving a magical mystery or something. I wanted to get the magic spells out there because people are always asking when I'm going to have a sale on decks so, here's a pretty big sale.

And the Treat cards for this deck - I love them so much more than the first edition. I really do. For these crystal ball pix using the TREAT cards, I literally just slipped the card behind my crystal ball....I know it's kind of corny but I thought it was a hoot.

Attachments

• pouches for Samhain DOtB.jpg
    pouches for Samhain DOtB.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 881
  • 2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard spread.jpg
    2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard spread.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 910
  • Crystal Visions.jpg
    Crystal Visions.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 887
  • TREAT DECK 2nd Edition.jpg
    TREAT DECK 2nd Edition.jpg