2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard

MoonGypsy

It's on there - I just put it on. And I also just put in the pix of the deck with the keywords (forgot those).

So also, remember, for EVERY photo you send me holding something I've sold you (each photo with a different item) I'll enter you in the drawing for a free deck........

Oh, the 2017 Treat Deck is listed there now?...i placed my order before i saw it...
sigh...i had better go look...

seven stars

Oh, the 2017 Treat Deck is listed there now?...i placed my order before i saw it...
sigh...i had better go look...

I can add it to your order - it's free shipping. Of course, you might want to use one of those 7 magic spells & make your Samhain deck waterproof......

MoonGypsy

I can add it to your order - it's free shipping. Of course, you might want to use one of those 7 magic spells & make your Samhain deck waterproof......

Oops, i think i must have missed something in those 7 spells...i didn't see one for *waterproof
i will go check again....

garmonbozia

I didn't see one for waterproof either.

Essjay

Will the discount code in our email work in July? And how long will free shipping last please? :)

ETA: The code runs out on the 17th but how long for free shipping?

Holly doll

There aren't a whole lot of entries yet for the free deck so, at this point, whoever entered, your chances are REAL GOOD!

Yay! I've entered!!!

If you ever do the Blood Moon deck - I'll be first in the queue!!!

MoonGypsy

Will the discount code in our email work in July? And how long will free shipping last please? :)

ETA: The code runs out on the 17th but how long for free shipping?

Essjay, if i remember correctly, seven always has offers Free Shipping.

Essjay

Essjay, if i remember correctly, seven always has offers Free Shipping.

Brilliant! Now I realise I've lost my magic spells email! I'm DMing you if that's okay?

MoonGypsy

Brilliant! Now I realise I've lost my magic spells email! I'm DMing you if that's okay?

Of course, sweetie! It is always okay for you to PM me. :love: i see by your last PM that you found the Magic Spells, though. :D in Advertisements. :)