2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard

Essjay

Of course, sweetie! It is always okay for you to PM me. :love: i see by your last PM that you found the Magic Spells, though. :D in Advertisements. :)

Aw, thank you :heart: Yes, I found them in advertisements :D Thank you!

seven stars

Will the discount code in our email work in July? And how long will free shipping last please? :)

ETA: The code runs out on the 17th but how long for free shipping?

shipping is free unless you want express shipping. I put a magic spell in there for cheaper express shipping. Anyone who lives in a difficult to reach area might want to consider Express shipping, it's faster & safer.

MoonGypsy

i have been so busy i haven't gotten a chance to take any pics for the contest,
yet, Elaine...
Hopefully, tomorrow...:love:

P.S. i PM'd you about something...

seven stars

Oh you also asked about the expiration dates on the magic spells.

The one spell for the 2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard Ltd ($10 off) expires Saturday June 17.

The 7 spells I sent everyone in the emails expires July 7.

I haven't put an expiration date on entering with a photograph of you & something you purchased from me in the past....yet....

THIS was a busy day for me! hahaha! Making all those scrolls is a lotta work!!! I made 23 scrolls today!!!

Attachments

• box full.jpg
    box full.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 568

MoonGypsy

Oh you also asked about the expiration dates on the magic spells.

The one spell for the 2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard Ltd ($10 off) expires Saturday June 17.

The 7 spells I sent everyone in the emails expires July 7.

I haven't put an expiration date on entering with a photograph of you & something you purchased from me in the past....yet....

THIS was a busy day for me! hahaha! Making all those scrolls is a lotta work!!! I made 23 scrolls today!!!

Those scrolls look very cool! They look like candle spells! :D

Essjay

shipping is free unless you want express shipping. I put a magic spell in there for cheaper express shipping. Anyone who lives in a difficult to reach area might want to consider Express shipping, it's faster & safer.

That's great - thank you :)

Essjay

Well, I do love serendipity :) I sold the exact amount in trading to buy my deck and bag and have just ordered with the $10 code. Thank you SevenStars! :D :love:

Now, to take my photos of your decks!

Essjay

Yay! I've entered!!!

If you ever do the Blood Moon deck - I'll be first in the queue!!!

Another hand up for the Blood Moon - if you ever get a spare moment although I can see how mad busy you are!

MoonGypsy

Another hand up for the Blood Moon - if you ever get a spare moment although I can see how mad busy you are!

Maybe that might spark Elaine's memory and inspire her as a possibility for the 2018 Samhain DoB! :D

seven stars

Blood Moon

You know what I kind of ran into trouble with the Blood Moon. It looked great on a few individual cards, but with the whole deck like that, it just looked like a bunch of tomatoes. I couldn't get the tomatoes out of my head.

I had a car fire & lost my computer AND my back-up drive in December, & lost a ton of graphics. Blood Moon among them. You thought my early decks looked like they'd been through a fire? THIS is what my decks look like after a fire - attaching. I don't have the graphics anymore for the Blood Moon & I'd have to start from scratch. I do have some ideas for a deck for next year.....even some variations of this deck. Here I'll show you some of the ones I was playing around with before I settled on this design. I really liked several of them & I will probably use at least one of these designs in the future. And I'm not ruling out a Blood Moon for sure. I just need to figure out how to make it not a tomato moon. I dunno maybe that would be catchy - the Tomato Moon Tarot - hahaha!

ya...THANKS FOR THE FIRE, U-HAUL! It was because of their luggage tray & they didn't tell me I needed to re-route the exhaust. Did they offer to even pay for the luggage tray that supposedly had an "Unlimited 5 year Warranty" ? Heck no. Nada. People could have been killed in this. U-Haul didn't care at all.

Attachments

• IMG_3137.jpg
    IMG_3137.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_3111.JPG
    IMG_3111.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 530
  • 2017 3 other potentials.jpg
    2017 3 other potentials.jpg