Cleansing with sound energy

shelikes2read

Hey, all! I have created a sound file that people might want to listen to, to balance Chakras and energize their stones and themselves.

It's nothing fancy. I'm just learning how to use editing software, so I haven't figured out how to do fade effects (or any other effects).

The sound file lasts 15 minutes and includes equal doses of each tone. (For which I'm not going to list the definitions of Root through Crown Chakras, as those are easy to track down.)

528 Hz. Cleansing and energizing tone.

68.05 Hz. Earth Star Chakra tone. Chakra 0. This Chakra, which governs the exchange of energy between ourselves and the Earth, is located below the surface of the Earth. Its color is black, dark red, or infrared.

194.18 Hz Root Chakra tone. Chakra 1. Red.

210.42 Hz. Sacral Chakra tone. Chakra 2. Orange.

126.22 Hz. Solar Plexus Chakra tone. Chakra 3. Yellow.

136.10 Hz. Heart Chakra tone. Chakra 4. Green.

141.27 Hz. Throat Chakra tone. Chakra 5. Blue.

221.23 Hz. Third Eye Chakra tone. Chakra 6. Indigo.

172.06 Hz. Crown Chakra tone. Chakra 7. Violet.

272.20 Hz. Soul Star Chakra tone. Chakra 8. This Chakra is located 6-8" above the top of the head, and it governs the exchange of energy between ourselves and the universe. Its colors are clear, white, or ultraviolet.

512 Hz. Cleansing and energizing tone.

Note that you'll most likely need earphones or a good speaker to hear the Earth Star tone. Mobile device speakers and some computer speakers can't reproduce a pitch that low.

The file is (or should be! lol) located at https://soundcloud.com/gabey-momo/chakra-balancing-tones .

Let me know how it works. And be sure to modulate the volume to a comfortable (and ear-safe) level. You don't have to max out the volume to get the desired benefit.

shelikes2read

OK, so... for anyone who's interested in using sound tones for health purposes, here's the latest.

On Saturday, I was exposed to a stupendous headcold. The symptoms appeared Monday. So along with the conventional rest, fluids, and fever-busting meds, I've been looking around to see if any of the sound/frequency healing info sites could help with my symptoms.

Well, I appear to have hit the jackpot with this site: http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter135/frequecies.htm

Someone, somewhere figured out sound frequencies for a huge list of ailments.

I have an iPhone app called Tone Generator, and the paid version allows you to manually enter any frequency, or create a list of frequencies to be played back for the desired length of time. I decided that "Rhinitis" was the closest item on that website's list to "headcold", entered the associated numbers into the app, and hit "play". I figured there's no downside to this -- either it'll help, or nothing will happen and I'll be no worse off than before.

And even so, when my congestion decreased as I was playing the tones back, and I could actually breathe through my nose again, I was a bit surprised.

So I highly recommend that anybody who's interested in pursuing sound therapy, and has the ability to use apps, seek out something that will allow you to play any frequency you like, for any length of time you like. I know that iOS has at least one such app (the one I'm using), but there may be others. I'd be surprised if Android didn't have something comparable.

I realize that sound therapy might be a little "off the beaten path" for a Crystals and Herbs forum, but it CAN be used to clear crystals and work with chakras, so I figure it's at least NEAR the beaten path. ;) I would class it as a type of energy work, since sound certainly is a type of energy. And so far, it's been a pleasant surprise as to how quickly it has provided concrete easing of symptoms. Not only did the fever break on the second day of the cold (I've been playing back an immune-boosting sequence from iso-tones.com) but the congestion started breaking up WHILE I was listening to the tones today.

Next up: researching anti-laryngitis tones. That's the one symptom that has stubbornly remained the same, even though the fever and congestion have improved faster than I expected. If I find something, I'll let you know. :)

shelikes2read

OK, so... for anyone who's interested in using sound tones for health purposes, here's the latest.

On Saturday, I was exposed to a stupendous headcold. The symptoms appeared Monday. So along with the conventional rest, fluids, and fever-busting meds, I've been looking around to see if any of the sound/frequency healing info sites could help with my symptoms.

Well, I appear to have hit the jackpot with this site: http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter135/frequecies.htm

Someone, somewhere figured out sound frequencies for a huge list of ailments.

I have an iPhone app called Tone Generator, and the paid version allows you to manually enter any frequency, or create a list of frequencies to be played back for the desired length of time. I decided that "Rhinitis" was the closest item on that website's list to "headcold", entered the associated numbers into the app, and hit "play". I figured there's no downside to this -- either it'll help, or nothing will happen and I'll be no worse off than before.

And even so, when my congestion decreased as I was playing the tones back, and I could actually breathe through my nose again, I was a bit surprised.

So I highly recommend that anybody who's interested in pursuing sound therapy, and has the ability to use apps, seek out something that will allow you to play any frequency you like, for any length of time you like. I know that iOS has at least one such app (the one I'm using), but there may be others. I'd be surprised if Android didn't have something comparable.

I realize that sound therapy might be a little "off the beaten path" for a Crystals and Herbs forum, but it CAN be used to clear crystals and work with chakras, so I figure it's at least NEAR the beaten path. ;) I would class it as a type of energy work, since sound certainly is a type of energy. And so far, it's been a pleasant surprise as to how quickly it has provided concrete easing of symptoms. Not only did the fever break on the second day of the cold (I've been playing back an immune-boosting sequence from iso-tones.com) but the congestion started breaking up WHILE I was listening to the tones today.

Next up: researching anti-laryngitis tones. That's the one symptom that has stubbornly remained the same, even though the fever and congestion have improved faster than I expected. If I find something, I'll let you know. :)

P.S. I also did not neglect the Chakra tuning forks. I am hitting this thing from all angles.

shelikes2read

The latest...

I caught my cold at the same event as three other people I know. I seem to be bouncing back the quickest from it, even though I am neither the youngest nor the fittest of the attendees who got sick on the same day I did. I still have some laryngitis, but all my other symptoms are largely gone. I'm hardly even congested anymore.

My hubby caught my cold as well, about three days after I got sick. His system is taking longer to process the germ than mine did, as well. His fever has been more persistent than mine was -- it has lasted at least a day longer, so far. (It started on Thursday and it's still not gone.)

All I'm doing is listening to the different sets of tones as described in earlier posts. I honestly have taken no cold medication whatsoever. The only thing I took for the cold was an NSAID to help keep the fever down; my fever was gone after two days.

So, if you have access to any of the tools I've mentioned so far in this thread, and you find yourself coming down with something, start fighting back with all available weapons, including sound.

shelikes2read

Hooray for the Pain Killer app, which plays back frequencies that promote the release of endorphins (the body's natural pain killers).

I had the first part of a root canal done yesterday. I was forewarned that soreness would be present in the worked-on area for a few days. Let's just say that they weren't kidding about the soreness. Ouch.

I am following the doctor's advice and taking meds as prescribed, but there is still some "breakthrough" pain. (I'd hate to think of what the pain would be like if the meds weren't reducing it.) I have no desire to get more or stronger medications from the doctor, so I'm dosing myself with sound waves today to supplement the rest of the doctor's treatment regimen.

I've been listening to tones for about an hour, and the discomfort is reducing. This is good, lol. I foresee myself walking around with earphones in for a lot of the day, if this keeps up.

Some Amethyst being held over the affected part of my jaw is likely to be in my near future, as well. I remember very well the first time I ever tried Amethyst for pain relief, and I was astonished at how rapidly the pain level dropped to zero. I didn't know what to expect at the time, but I certainly wasn't expecting results as dramatic as that.

I'm still going to follow the doctor's orders, of course, but supplementing those steps with some metaphysical ones is the best of both worlds to me.

shelikes2read

7th Crown Chakra 172.06 Hz
6th Third Eye Chakra 221.23 Hz
5th Throat Chakra 141.27 Hz
4th Heart Chakra 136.10 Hz
3rd Solar Plexus 126.22 Hz
2nd Sacral Chakra 210.42 Hz
1st Root Chakra 194.18 Hz

I also work with two other Chakras.

Chakra 8: The Soul Star is several inches above the Crown Chakra, and is the point where our energy merges with that of the universe. Its color is white or ultraviolet. Its frequency is 272.2 Hz.

Chakra 0: The Earth Star is variously described as some inches below the Root Chakra, at the surface of the Earth, or several inches below the Earth's surface. It is the point where our energy merges with that of the Earth. Its color is dark red, black, or infrared. Its frequency is 68.05 Hz.

. . .

There are also two cleansing tones that I have discovered as a result of all this research. One is 528 Hz, and the other is 512 Hz. They are both highly pleasing to the ear (my ear, anyway, lol) and they really do brighten up the energies of stones and workspaces. And auras, and anything else the sound waves touch.

I have established a routine for cleansing via tuning forks. I use them in this order:

528 Hz
Chakras 0 through 8
512 Hz

I use it when I want to energize myself and/or cleanse and energize stones or other tools.

I have given the sound-wave treatment to all my constructed jewelry and jewelry supplies. I have to figure out how to update my site so I can announce the items are soundwave-infused, and yet still sound like a sane and rational person. ;) I know darn well that this works, but people who are unfamiliar with this technique might scratch their heads, the first time they encounter the idea.

Now, for those who are interested in pursuing still more sound frequencies, here are some things to try. First, seek out an app for either your computer or smartphone that will produce tones, or a sequence of tones, on demand. If you use either iOS or Windows, you can PM me for the apps I use. I have no doubt that there are apps for Android, as well.

Then, have a look at this site that's dedicated to Rife Frequencies, named for Dr. Rife who discovered them. http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter135/frequecies.htm

You can read the backstory, which is interesting, and is helpful for understanding HOW Dr. Rife arrived at these numbers. However, if you want to skip over that, then scroll down to the bottom and see a super-long list of frequencies for a whole slew of specific ailments. You name it, and it's probably there.

So have at it -- use sound waves and feel better. :) As far as finding a natural remedy with absolutely no negative side effects, this is like hitting the jackpot.

stonesatiety

Hi shelikes. Great stuff here. I've found that no matter how "funny stuff" is packaged, folks who are set in expectation will make fun. Whattayado? Just allow and enjoy the benefits of expanded awareness, I suppose.

I have used sound healing for years, mainly my quartz crystal bowl, playing didgeridoos and traditional drums, and toning. What intrigues me about your methods is the way machines can hold a tone, for example, much longer than a human musician or singer. I have cd's I use now and then for healing and dream work.

My untuned quartz crystal bowl does a great job of clearing/healing! In case, like me there are two or three people left on earth without a modern phone. :)

I just thought of something. Do you work on your home area as well, shelikes? Years of playing with that have made everything else much easier now. As far as the crud that's going around--in this case not allergies, but acting quite similar--I've been working with a few stones. That's a post for somewhere else. Yep, it's a jackpot alright.

Thanks for sharing.

shelikes2read

I know there are some people who can't get enough of metaphysical info, and others who think, "Bunk!" (or worse) and move on. So I have actually set up two different websites. The one has metaphysical descriptions of things, and the other site has more conventional descriptions. It's worth the extra investment to me to try and appeal to both groups of people. I certainly want my work to attract the notice of metaphysically-oriented people, but I also have some family and friends who would keel over with horror if they knew I read Tarot or understand the uses or crystals. So those easily-shocked people are the ones who get the non-metaphysical business card, and the metaphysical fans get my other card. :) Problem solved.

This means that when I figure out how to update my work to include a mention of soundwave energy infusion, it will be in a context where the only people who are sticking around to read more are most likely interested in metaphysical topics. So this is good. That will help incline people to view such things in a more favorable light. And I figure, if people understand and believe in such things as reiki infusion, they'll realize there's not a lot of difference between doing that and using sound, incense, and other things as a carrier of intention.

So far, the only room I've intentionally cleansed via sound has been my studio. I could, however, easily take the tuning forks/chimes to other rooms around the house. That should make the cats and dog happy, too. They love those tones. :)

shelikes2read

Hooray, I found my Baoding (Chinese Harmony) Balls! Couldn't figure out WHAT had happened to them since my move here years ago. Well, while I was in search of something else entirely -- isn't that always the way? -- I opened a box and there they were. Hurrah.

They are balls with chimes built in -- mine are chrome, like the ones in this video. But mine are somewhat smaller and I only have two, not four. Not to mention, I have no idea how to perform all the fancy maneuvers that this person is doing, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyMXsvBwHKQ

Baoding Balls are used in hand therapy; rotate the two balls around one another in your hand, and the movement plus the chiming will help sooth hand issues (something I deal with on a chronic basis). So here is yet another example, FAR more widespread than the use of tuning forks, of sound being used in a therapeutic fashion.

Oh, and incidentally, I ran across another type of soundwave used in medicine. Due to the dental issues I posted about earlier (or at least, my various methods of achieving pain relief), I got a Sonicare toothbrush. I had one of those eons ago, but it died of old age and I regret that I hadn't replaced it until now. Anyway, as the name suggests, SONICare toothbrushes use sound as well as the brushing action in order to clean teeth.

So there you go. Two other applications of sound energy in order to bring some form of medical benefit. :)

shelikes2read

I've described the cleansing tone 512 Hz here already. Hertz, abbreviated Hz, means the number of cycles per second. So a 512 Hz tone vibrates 512 times per second.

It may have been Pythagoras who discovered that if you halve the length if a string and pluck it, the tone it produces will be one octave higher than the full-length string. So going by that, twice or half the cycles per second gives you a tone one octave higher or lower than the original tone.

If you track down 512 Hz on YouTube, you are likely to find it a very pleasing tone. Ditto for its one-octave-lower pitch, 256 Hz.

Why does this matter? Because I used a tuning app to ascertain that my Sonicare toothbrush emits a tone of... 256 Hz. So it's not just we metaphysically-minded peeps who find that pitch beneficial. Big companies with big money depending on customer satisfaction are cognzant of its cleansing and ear-pleasing frequencies.

Hit up those tones on YouTube. You'll be glad you did. :)