Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Archeon Study Group - Index

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Archeon Tarot

Citizen

MysticOracle13 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrips
I just read a newer interview with Timothy Lantz the creator of The Archeon Tarot. He is working on a new Tarot deck. He also plans on integrating the Archeon Tarot website into his own website and relaunch it by the end of 2010. I am simply hoping that through this relaunch we get some more insight into the depth and meaning of each card from him. I love this deck and use it constantly now. I just hope he or someone else creates a better users guide than the LWB that came with the cards. A book dedicating a chapter to each card from this deck would be simply awesome. This deck deserves its own book.

AHHHHH!!!!!! OMG I feel the exact same way!!!!!! I love this deck! :-)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Resident

NightTrips 
Resident

Mr. Lantz has relaunched the Archeon Tarot website. It appears to be a work in progress. I am glad he kept the site independent. He is still adding to the site. Now lets just hope we get some more insight into the images and meanings of all the cards. The more I use this deck the more intrigued and amazed I become.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.