Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Hanson Roberts - Strength

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Hanson-Roberts Tarot

Citizen

FallynRaiyn 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cSpaceDiva View Post
The lion becomes a house cat, but the image of the lion is still there, as a reminder of what was learned..
the first time I saw this card it reminds me of our cat Cubby. he's a great big gentle lion of a cat with this same coloring and even a "mane"-like ruff of fur around his neck. The power of all cats is so fierce, you have to have confidence to have cats or they will hurt you, not as much as a lion would, but they are still cats.

I had also noticed the missing middle of the necklace, and now that it's been pointed out, I can see the little cross or spirit being holding it together. very very interesting.

what does anyone make of the infinity symbol that looks like a twisted halo over her head?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #21

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.