Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The Tarot of Vampyres - The Empress

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Tarot of Vampyres

Permanent Resident of Halloween Town

WolfyJames 
Permanent Resident of Halloween Town

Exclamation The Tarot of Vampyres - The Empress

Green of vegetation all over the place: the apples, the dress, the jewels, the background. She is Venus, Mother Goddess. She is not some naive girl though, she is strong and defiant, eager to show where she stands in the hierarchy: at the top. And she doesn't take well fools and vain courtiers at her court. She can be generous, loving and kind but cold and heartless when needs to be, she is life and death wrapped in one. She's not the type you want to cross. She likes the good life and the refinement her position provides.
Attached Images

Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Resident

Mermaid Queen 
Resident

What does it mean when she is someone's "Soul" card?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

Hemera 
Citizen

I just finished the 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card Study Group and I used this particular card for all those 21 Steps! It was an interesting journey and I highly recommend that study group for everyone.
I have to say I really got to know this Empress very well during my studies and I really agree with the excellent description of WolfyJames above. The Empress is a no-nonsense Mother Goddess, serene, calm and wise. She is both a Dark Goddess and a Light Goddess in one; not good or bad but more like a force of Nature.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.