Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Archeon Tarot The Lovers

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Archeon Tarot

Citizen

tarotcognito 
Citizen

The Archeon Lovers is probably my favourite Lovers card in any Tarot deck so far. It's simply brilliant.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Resident

dominiquep 
Resident

I find that in other cards of this deck the full moon represents a sense of fullness or completion. Therefore I think this represents how the Lovers complete each other. They feel like they are two halves of a whole, and they are only complete when they are together.

I think the themes of red and fire in this image do suggest passion, but also destruction. I think the red moon and the scene below them of fiery destruction suggests that a love that is too obsessive and all-consuming may be dangerous. I think it also might suggest that many relationships, no matter how strong the love seems to be, do meet a painful end. Maybe this card is a warning that love can inspire great passion, but it can also lead to great pain if the relationship does not end well.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
Resident

tocpie 
Resident

I've been looking at this "Lovers" card for a few minutes and my eye keeps going to the fire and I see some type of 5 pointed star "pentacle" or "pentagram", right down near the angel's feet.

Then I see the flame going up like a "phoenix".
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.