Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Tarot of Vampyres

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

WolfyJames 
Permanent Resident of Halloween Town

Exclamation The Tarot of Vampyres - Four of Grails

He has taken everything from her. She may have found him charming at first when she was human, but things have changed since. He drained her dry, turned her into a vampire against her will, took her away from those she loved (family and friends), and now she is trapped in some room. He refuses to let her go, he wants to keep her all for himself, he keeps forcing his way on her and draining her blood again and again. All she has left is despair and apathy He is quite satisfied of the situation on his side, he is in bliss drinking her blood.

The moon symbol is her pendant and the cancer on his shirt. I mention this because 4 of cups is moon in cancer.

I want to point that since the deck is heavily inspired by the Thoth, the keyword for this card is LUXURY.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cups04200.jpg (26.4 KB, 17 views)

Ma seule étoile est morte, - et mon luth constellé
Porte le soleil noir de la Mélancolie.

Last edited by WolfyJames; 07-06-2013 at 05:51.
WolfyJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010     Top   #1
Devin 
Resident

I just pulled a random card from the deck to start with, since this has been my process since purchasing this deck (rather than going through the cards in any sort of an order).

In this image, I see the vampire feeding on the blood of a young woman (probably a virgin). It's a sensual image and brings to mind a sort of love-making and passion between the two of them, but I see a vampire who is taking his time and savoring the blood of the woman whose essence he adds to his own. He's set the scene for this love-making of sorts, with satin sheets on the bed and incense burning in the background. He is completely at ease and comfortable with his surroundings. Nothing worries this vampire at all.

The woman gives up her life-force willingly in this image. She's not fighting with the vampire or attempting to stop him from taking her essence and, with it, her life. It seems that she is at ease with him and comfortable with her own death. She has nothing to worry about. This is just another phase of life.

(I personally find this to be one of the most beautiful cards in the deck and it's definitely among my favorites!)
Devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016     Top   #2
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today