Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
step 8 - Ceccoli
I really cannot think of any metaphors, neither in german nor in english. So I will just list what comes to mind:
- mellon collie & the infinite sadness
- a crow's nest (untidy hair)
- splendid isolation
- all by myself (mutterseelenallein)
- counting gains and losses
- a friend in need is a friend indeed
Phrases and metaphors that work for this image and relate to keywords from the 'fives':
- not managing a crisis
- physical instability
- fifth wheel on the wagon
- waiting for company
- not the right person
Phrases and metaphors that work for this image and relate to keywords from the pentacles:
- overly realistic person
- too shy and/or too proud to ask for help
- frozen to the core
- lost for words
- just hanging in there without moving a muscle
They all work, but they don't get to the core of this image.
The little girl does not fit in - she is not a princess, she has an unkempt look. This one looks really lost, and sad beyond words. Nothing to support her apart from the birds.
The birds could be crazy ideas, which have an effect, which are nurtured. Could be really weird ideas, born in isolation. Something outright silly, but it will take away the pain.