Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Beira 
Citizen

Hello AraLuck..
No sure what u mean swap..
I have drawn 3 cards from my Paulina deck:
Three of Swords, IX The Hermit, Six of Cups.

The Hermit is attributed to Virgo, Earth.
It represents the need for careful introspection (that I see also related to your friend).
The 3oS (Air) tells us that this soul search is going to be painful, and even more so since Air and Earth don't go along well.
The 6oP shows us the good energies we can draw from nice memories from our past and from experience.
I don't see action here: the Hermit itself is whithdrawal from action, then we have a dignified and an ill dignified modificators for him, that pretty much neutralize each other (as for the yes/no).
So i would conclude that no, it is not the moment to reach out to your friend. He/she needs to go through this, even if painful, and this can be done only at his/her pace (seeing the 6 in its relation with time here).
Hope it helps!
And who better than you for reading about the main purpose of my present reincarnation?
Beira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #561
AraLuck 
Moon Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beira View Post
Hello AraLuck..
No sure what u mean swap..
Just change questions - as you've already done, beautiful

Quote:
I have drawn 3 cards from my Paulina deck:
Three of Swords, IX The Hermit, Six of Cups.

The Hermit is attributed to Virgo, Earth.
It represents the need for careful introspection (that I see also related to your friend).
The 3oS (Air) tells us that this soul search is going to be painful, and even more so since Air and Earth don't go along well.
The 6oP shows us the good energies we can draw from nice memories from our past and from experience.
I don't see action here: the Hermit itself is whithdrawal from action, then we have a dignified and an ill dignified modificators for him, that pretty much neutralize each other (as for the yes/no).
So i would conclude that no, it is not the moment to reach out to your friend. He/she needs to go through this, even if painful, and this can be done only at his/her pace (seeing the 6 in its relation with time here).
Hope it helps!
Problem is she's had one suicide attempt... and she's repeating the exact same cycle which led her to that in the first place. So... really tough to stay away, but she's pushing me away. So perhaps you're right... I cannot do more for her.

Quote:
And who better than you for reading about the main purpose of my present reincarnation?
Thank you my lovely

9 Pents + The Fool + 5 Cups

To me the Fool is in the middle here, and looking at him is 9 Pents, looking away is 5 Cups.

What does this mean to me is that your purpose in this lifetime is first and foremost is to be free, to start afresh from ground zero, to take risks and to be faithful to yourself and what you want to achieve in this life. It's also very much about material security, since the 9 Pents is all that. Recently, I read an interesting keyword for this card: Diva! You're here to be a real Diva at what you do, in your life, over and above the freedom and 'joie de vivre'
which is meant for you. But then, you have the tendency to turn away from all that. The 5 Cups cloaks himself up in black and shuns the light of the two previous cards. Is that what you're meant to do? I am not sure - it seems more to me that this is a warning that you could turn away from your material, grounded, earthy comforts to turn to depressive thoughts. You are already free of those, but you could be tempted to regress, from time to time... perhaps indeed as per a past life that is still affecting you.

Therefore, I diverged a bit from the original intent of this thread to add two cards to this reading from my past life oracle. So I got:

Spouse & Finances. Your spouse is apparently very important in this lifetime, and has a major role to play in your life. If you are married already it's someone whom you've been with in several lifetimes. I see the 5 Cups perhaps here as an unhappy marriage, so it could be something you need to work out at that level. I don't want to add, for fear of presuming. But am just trying to see what this could be referring to here.

The Finances card says that you have a tough relationship with money. In a previous life you may have been extremely poor or lived within a communal lifestyle. Therefore money for you is awkward... and I think this is reflected in the 9 Pents. You do not care much for it. You may be very wealthy in this lifetime and are not comfortable with it, whether you are or not. So, this is asking you to just accept money as energy which can be used for good. Money is neutral - what shapes it is our intent and this is what is important and relevant in this lifetime. Free yourself, like the Fool, of any pressure you may feel by the lack or excess of it.

I hope this resonates my sweet B!

Old 19-06-2016 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #562
Beira 
Citizen

Talking

It does, a lot. You have been 7ncredibly accurate, AraLuck!!!
This lifetime I was born to a quite wealthy family but they were all about appearences.
So, soon as i turned 18 I left them never to come back, and for many years our long distance relationship was fake.
For the few days a year we were meeting I just willingly took up the mask they had made for me.
I had a 16 year heroin addiction that definitely made me acqward with money and that I consider the "partner" of this lifetime, since all the humans i got as partner were just functional to my addiction (mostly dealers).
By one of them I had a daughter 6 years ago and we were definitely not able to take care of her so now she is with his sister.
But she has been a wake up call.. i tought i wanted a family and when i have seen i wasnt able to have it this prompted me to dump the dad and look for a fresh start abroad (where i am now).
Here I have done well, i recovered (3 years clean and counting... yeah!) and when they eventually got to know about her, my family finally stopped telling lies, they moved in another ciy (the lies were too big to stay if i was to come bk every now and again, they would have been caught..) and accepted me for who I am.
Now I am in the process to get visits to my daughter Kiara, but everything got stopped cause the dad has been suddenly under surgery for bowel cancer and obviously the sister was too busy for some week to bring Kiara to her psychologist and all is needed to prepare her to meet me again.
This news hit me as a train even cause when I got told he was in farmacological coma since 2 days..
It made me think that I could be needed by Kiara to stay full time down in Italy (something I never planned and maybe I am no ready to do yet).. And that has been something BIG.
But thanks Goddess the surgery went all right and he is up and running again, (even flirting around, bless him!) so I can stick to my plan of starting just with visits and then see what happens from there ( I wish Kiara is well enough as she is for her childhood and I wish she joins me up here in Scotland, say for a year of her high school, and see how it goes..)
Since all this is very particular, I tought there must be something from previous lifes..
If you say there is an important spouse, I very much wish its not the heroin..
As for my daughter's dad, he's always been very childish, acting more as a son then as a partner..
Anyway we know each other as the inner side of our (smelly) socks, (11 years together), so it may well be that we are part of the same family of souls and keep reincarnating together (uff..)
As for the Fool, I am a lot like that, I never worry and take life minute by minute, and I know this is the attitude that makes me be my best self.. Sometimes people see me as cold and feelingless, but that is because emotions used to make me suffer a lot, and I blocked them through heroin: even if now I am off, some of them are still buried too deep for me to access.
But i am working on that, and celtic paganism and tarot are helping a LOT
As for the spouse.. at the moment I don't feel the need for one. I do have a daughter so to me there is no reason to have someone weighing me down with their moods and quirks... been there, done that, let's do something different now, no?
Anyway you have been spot on and gave me food for tought. It's much appreciated.
Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Beira; 19-06-2016 at 21:47.
Beira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #563
AraLuck 
Moon Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beira View Post
It does, a lot. You have been 7ncredibly accurate, AraLuck!!!

If you say there is an important spouse, I very much wish its not the heroin..
As for my daughter's dad, he's always been very childish, acting more as a son then as a partner.. Anyway we know each other as the inner side of our (smelly) socks, (11 years together), so it may well be that we are part of the same family of souls and keep reincarnating together (uff..)
Yes, if you feel he's that way... it could be you are reincarnating with him to work through these addictions. He has an impact on your present life, anyway.

Quote:
But i am working on that, and celtic paganism and tarot are helping a LOT
As for the spouse.. at the moment I don't feel the need for one. I do have a daughter so to me there is no reason to have someone weighing me down with their moods and quirks... been there, done that, let's do something different now, no?
Anyway you have been spot on and gave me food for tought. It's much appreciated.
Thanks a lot!
Your story is amazing! I am glad you're doing something and working on it and digging so deep into it! I wish you the very best of luck. Any time you want me to dig into something, please feel free. Thank you so much for sharing your story! Blessings xxx

Old 19-06-2016 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #564
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraLuck View Post
Yes, if you feel he's that way... it could be you are reincarnating with him to work through these addictions. He has an impact on your present life, anyway.

Your story is amazing! I am glad you're doing something and working on it and digging so deep into it! I wish you the very best of luck. Any time you want me to dig into something, please feel free. Thank you so much for sharing your story! Blessings xxx
Who was next here?
Sonia Doris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #565
Samikcha 
Resident

I did a reading and I used seven cards layout and I use Rider Waite deck . The cards are 1. Six of swords 2. Ten of wands 3. Five of swords 4. Eight of swords 5. The Hanged Man 6. Three of pentacles 7. Knight of Swords
In the past two years was about moving away from a bad situation and getting away.. did u go for a vacation or something ? In the coming four weeks you may feel a bit burdened and this could be at your work.. I am guessing. In the coming three months you may find yourself trying to win someone to your way of thinking and you will succeed in that and now do you feel yourself caught up and in your mind do you feel helpless and don't seem to see your way out. The surrounding energies is that of surrender and going with the flow and may be then you are going to gain a new perspective and your hopea and fears are whether the project or plan of creating something is going to work out or not. In these coming two years you are blessed with tremendous mental energy and you are on the go and you are going to be flooded with creativity and idea and will be actively carrying out your plans.

love love love
Samikcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #566
Dogs&Coffee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samikcha View Post
I did a reading and I used seven cards layout and I use Rider Waite deck . The cards are 1. Six of swords 2. Ten of wands 3. Five of swords 4. Eight of swords 5. The Hanged Man 6. Three of pentacles 7. Knight of Swords
In the past two years was about moving away from a bad situation and getting away.. did u go for a vacation or something ? In the coming four weeks you may feel a bit burdened and this could be at your work.. I am guessing. In the coming three months you may find yourself trying to win someone to your way of thinking and you will succeed in that and now do you feel yourself caught up and in your mind do you feel helpless and don't seem to see your way out. The surrounding energies is that of surrender and going with the flow and may be then you are going to gain a new perspective and your hopea and fears are whether the project or plan of creating something is going to work out or not. In these coming two years you are blessed with tremendous mental energy and you are on the go and you are going to be flooded with creativity and idea and will be actively carrying out your plans.

love love love
I did a 8 card Diamond shaped variant on a horseshoe depicting a focal point event, and two different ways of dealing with it, and a final outcome regardless of path chosen.

3 of Swords
3 of cups rx / 6 of swords
The Devil rx / Temperance rx
Page of Pentacles/ 4 of swords
10 of Wands rx

You're headed for a breakup and after the initial wallowing period you're going to handle it one of two ways 1) Wild Child party phase or 2) Self discovery introvert phase.

The partying phase will lead you to a point where it will endanger the things you've built for yourself and it'll put you in some financial trouble. Maybe you'll rebound with a not so nice guy who takes advantage of your generosity and suggestibility. When you finally do snap out of it you'll have a newfound appreciation for the finer things in life which may come across as materialistic, but you'll also have a deep appreciation for the hard work required to obtain such things.

If you decide to go the opposite introverted route, your journey of self discovery will result in some turmoil. Your emotions, spirituality, creativity will pull you in extreme direction trying to strike a balance. You might find yourself indulging in hobby supplies, delving headfirst into all your interests at once but never really focusing or mastering any of them. Remember all things in moderation. As a result of this journey, you'll have a deeper appreciation for the fruits of the mind (fine art, meditation, etc) and a new appreciation for alone time.

No matter what the outcome, the 10 of Wands rx tells me you have way too much on your plate and it warns about loosing control of yourself when things you can't control work against you.
Dogs&Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #567
Samikcha 
Resident

Okay this reading does sound more like my recent event that happened. So I had this breakup back in September 2016 and I did go for the soul searching path and I did get myself busy in my hobbies, study of pagan religion, gardening, meditation and I did get into all this all at once and yes, I am trying to balance out my inner side with the outer world and lots of things did happen even in my physical realm too.. but yes, sadly I tend to repeat my cycles in love life and I am becoming much aware of the cycles.. thank you

love love love
Samikcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #568
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs&Coffee View Post
I did a 8 card Diamond shaped variant on a horseshoe depicting a focal point event, and two different ways of dealing with it, and a final outcome regardless of path chosen.

3 of Swords
3 of cups rx / 6 of swords
The Devil rx / Temperance rx
Page of Pentacles/ 4 of swords
10 of Wands rx

You're headed for a breakup and after the initial wallowing period you're going to handle it one of two ways 1) Wild Child party phase or 2) Self discovery introvert phase.

The partying phase will lead you to a point where it will endanger the things you've built for yourself and it'll put you in some financial trouble. Maybe you'll rebound with a not so nice guy who takes advantage of your generosity and suggestibility. When you finally do snap out of it you'll have a newfound appreciation for the finer things in life which may come across as materialistic, but you'll also have a deep appreciation for the hard work required to obtain such things.

If you decide to go the opposite introverted route, your journey of self discovery will result in some turmoil. Your emotions, spirituality, creativity will pull you in extreme direction trying to strike a balance. You might find yourself indulging in hobby supplies, delving headfirst into all your interests at once but never really focusing or mastering any of them. Remember all things in moderation. As a result of this journey, you'll have a deeper appreciation for the fruits of the mind (fine art, meditation, etc) and a new appreciation for alone time.

No matter what the outcome, the 10 of Wands rx tells me you have way too much on your plate and it warns about loosing control of yourself when things you can't control work against you.
RWS

X of Swords - X of Pents - Queen of Cups RX

Good news is that everything is written in pencil right now and you own the eraser! And I see 2 tens in a reading as a sign of change too! :-D

Basically the energies right now point to a short-term advantage, followed by - an equally short-ish - period of downfall. Something about betrayal, mostly related about money, possibly by a woman or through somebody with strong feminine qualities. The thing is that it won't be totally a surprise for you, if you don't choose to ignore all the signs. You're either being deceived already, or you will be deceived soon enough and will lead to what I'm seeing here. If you can already feel like somebody doesn't have your best interest in hand, especially related to material issues, you'd better be careful about them!
Sonia Doris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #569
EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

Sonia Doris

RWS

King of Pentacles Rx + The Hermit + Temperance

1 Court and 2 Majors suggest that succeeding events will be fateful, and may even mark major points in your life. It seems that something you have lately taken for granted - your health, finances, or even a person who cherishes you- would take a sudden fall. I don't think that this would be cataclysmic, but it won't be piddling either.

Due to this, you would be forced to turn inwards to find solutions to the problem perhaps, but mainly to meditate on what led you to that situation, and what you can do differently to prevent that from happening next time. This contemplative state won't solely focus on that particular concern- you may take an inventory of all the things, the lacks and excesses, which you ought to deal with, and formulate plans on how to make things much better for you and your family. Behind every cloud though there is a silver lining- trials and travails do end, and armed with the lessons you have learned and the insights you have gained, you will begin to lead a more temperate and centered life, finding the balance that you knowingly or subconsciously have been looking for all along. In the end you will find contentment.

Old 13-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #570

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today