Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

  Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.


  post a reply
 
Thread Tools
Sonia Doris 
Citizen
 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
what if I dyed my hair dark blue?
RWS

Chariot RX I think the first try wouldn't be as successful as you'd like it, you may need a few tries before you get it just right, and it may create a few fights, maybe with people in authority?

IX of Swords You'd spend sleepless nights thinking about dying your hair blue, especially if you're doing because you're feeling low, you would just sink in that deeper, thinking that you could've done something different and you didn't.

---

Q: What if I did only the spa thing tomorrow then?
Sonia Doris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017     Top   #21
Persimmon 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

Chariot RX I think the first try wouldn't be as successful as you'd like it, you may need a few tries before you get it just right, and it may create a few fights, maybe with people in authority?

IX of Swords You'd spend sleepless nights thinking about dying your hair blue, especially if you're doing because you're feeling low, you would just sink in that deeper, thinking that you could've done something different and you didn't.

---

Q: What if I did only the spa thing tomorrow then?
DO- ace of swords - you would find it clears your mind of stresses and worries and you will feel you can think clearly again after some TLC

DON'T- judgement - you will find all your attention and energy focused on something else that suddenly crops up

what if I introduced J to RS?
Persimmon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017     Top   #22
Sonia Doris 
Citizen
 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
what if I introduced J to RS?
RWS

Hanged Man RX - I don't think that's a good time for that, it seems at least one of them is in quite an unsympathetic mood and it may end up explosive, and not in the good sense.

III of Cups RX - You'll eventually change your mind about introducing them, and you'll realize that, probably, it was a good idea to wait, as things seem to have turned 180 with either or both of them (or you).

---

Q: What if I smudged the house with sage this week?
Sonia Doris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017     Top   #23
Persimmon 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

Hanged Man RX - I don't think that's a good time for that, it seems at least one of them is in quite an unsympathetic mood and it may end up explosive, and not in the good sense.

III of Cups RX - You'll eventually change your mind about introducing them, and you'll realize that, probably, it was a good idea to wait, as things seem to have turned 180 with either or both of them (or you).

---

Q: What if I smudged the house with sage this week?
DO- queen cups
everyone's emotions will feel happy and settled, good feelings all round...

DON'T - queen swords
the old energy may cause harsh words to be spoken or people may be more sharp or snippy

what if I chose not to ever get involved romantically with N?

Last edited by Persimmon; 10-01-2017 at 11:30.
Persimmon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017     Top   #24
Dogs&Coffee 
Citizen
 
Dogs&Coffee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
DO- queen cups
everyone's emotions will feel happy and settled, good feelings all round...

DON'T - queen swords
the old energy may cause harsh words to be spoken or people may be more sharp or snippy

what if I chose not to ever get involved romantically with N?
If you chose to never get involved:
9 of Wands rx: it would have been a complete waste of time and effort leaving you depressed and it would have been difficult to move on

If you chose to get involved:
The Hireophant: it's a structured defined relationship but you learn a lot from it.

JUMPED OUT OF THE DECK WHILE SHUFFLING: Wheel of Fortune: You and N were kind of unavoidable. It was going to happen come hell or high water.


What if I went to art/special effects school?
Dogs&Coffee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017     Top   #25
lilylilac 
Resident
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2017
Location: Ontario. Canada
Posts: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs&Coffee View Post
If you chose to never get involved:
9 of Wands rx: it would have been a complete waste of time and effort leaving you depressed and it would have been difficult to move on

If you chose to get involved:
The Hireophant: it's a structured defined relationship but you learn a lot from it.

JUMPED OUT OF THE DECK WHILE SHUFFLING: Wheel of Fortune: You and N were kind of unavoidable. It was going to happen come hell or high water.


What if I went to art/special effects school?
If you choose to go to school:
Two of cups: It will lead to good things, and there's a good chance you will do many good things.

If you choose to not go to school:
Queen of cups: Things will be alright, you'll find a way, you'll learn to trust your instincts and have many interesting expeiance.

What would happen if I offered free tarot readings downtown?
lilylilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017     Top   #26
Freyja of V 
Citizen
 
Freyja of V's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylilac View Post

What would happen if I offered free tarot readings downtown?
What would happen if I offered free tarot readings downtown?

The Sun:
If you do, not only will you have fun doing it but it will be successful and could bring you opportunities you wouldn't otherwise be offered. In addition, it will empower you and raise your confidence in your readings.

What would happen if I don't offer free tarot...?

The Hierophant
If you do not, you'll be missing out on a learning experience which you could personally develop from as well as a chance to advise and help others or...you may decide that you want to teach about the Tarot instead of reading for others.

Q: What if I start writing a blog about the Tarot?



__________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see - Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by Freyja of V; 12-01-2017 at 08:39.
Freyja of V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017     Top   #27
Persimmon 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,093

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylilac View Post
If you choose to go to school:
Two of cups: It will lead to good things, and there's a good chance you will do many good things.

If you choose to not go to school:
Queen of cups: Things will be alright, you'll find a way, you'll learn to trust your instincts and have many interesting expeiance.

What would happen if I offered free tarot readings downtown?
DO - the hermit
you would learn a lot about working in person with people when reading tarot, working under pressure and potential pit falls during readings and how to deal with them - you would also learn about people in general and how different and diverse people are

DON'T - 4 pentacles
you would keep wondering about it and what might happen if you were brave enough to try - you would feel unsatisfied if you never tried and just kept wondering 'what if', the thought constantly running through your mind would bother you are you would continue feeling drawn to take action and see through your idea

What if X spoke out about their experience with T regarding her 2 faced behaviour in private vs public persona she portrays?

Last edited by Persimmon; 12-01-2017 at 08:46.
Persimmon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017     Top   #28
Persimmon 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post
What would happen if I offered free tarot readings downtown?

The Sun:
If you do, not only will you have fun doing it but it will be successful and could bring you opportunities you wouldn't otherwise be offered. In addition, it will empower you and raise your confidence in your readings.

What would happen if I don't offer free tarot...?

The Hierophant
If you do not, you'll be missing out on a learning experience which you could personally develop from as well as a chance to advise and help others or...you may decide that you want to teach about the Tarot instead of reading for others.

Q: What if I start writing a blog about the Tarot?
DO - page of pentacles
you would enjoy it to begin with but you might lose interest in keeping it up longer term, your excitement might fade as time goes on

DON'T- the fool
you would end up finding another project or idea to throw your energy into and you would explore this instead

q above
Persimmon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017     Top   #29
samantha 
Citizen
 
samantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 14,314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
DO - the hermit
you would learn a lot about working in person with people when reading tarot, working under pressure and potential pit falls during readings and how to deal with them - you would also learn about people in general and how different and diverse people are

DON'T - 4 pentacles
you would keep wondering about it and what might happen if you were brave enough to try - you would feel unsatisfied if you never tried and just kept wondering 'what if', the thought constantly running through your mind would bother you are you would continue feeling drawn to take action and see through your idea

What if X spoke out about their experience with T regarding her 2 faced behaviour in private vs public persona she portrays?
Is she speaks out : Ace of Swords
Perhaps what you would expect - the truth is laid bare, T is exposed, the truth hurts someone, words are sharp and to the point. (But T may come up with some *home truths* too ...this sword cuts both ways)

If she doesn't speak out : 8 of Wands
Either she won't be able to contain herself and uses the Internet or some other electronic medium to let off steam non verbally OR she is liable to fly off the handle with someone (pent up energy here which has to go somewhere. )


QU: Outcome if I return to writing V's no return.
samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017     Top   #30
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards



Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On



All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:13.

 


Tarot Forum Categories
· Tarot Decks
· Using Tarot Cards
· Tarot Trading
· Talking Tarot
· Reading Exchange
· Your Readings
· Tarot Games & Fun
· Tarot Deck Creation
· Marseilles
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Thoth Tarot
· Tarot Study Groups
· Lenormand
· Oracles
· Divination
· Spirituality
· Chat
· New Members
· Advertisements
· Forum Help


Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Steampunk Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Angel Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Dragon Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Fantasy Decks
· Tarot Books
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Upcoming Decks
· Solandia's Top Ten
· Top Ten Decks
· List All Decks

Who is behind the Aeclectic Tarot Forum?

My name is Kate Hill (also known as Solandia) and I'm a Tarot reader, deck collector, and lifelong student of the beauty and diversity of Tarot cards.

I created Aeclectic in 1996 to share my passion for Tarot with the world, and started the forum in 2000 so others could share theirs too. Read more about me, contact me or connect in the forum.

  Contribute to Aeclectic

· Add your deck
· Advertise
· Write a review
· Join the community

  Aeclectic Tarot Resources

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.