Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

Closed Thread

samantha 
Citizen

QU: Will I get on ok with my new spectacles ?

FB : It was a disaster ! The opticians who did my prescription screwed up big time. This meant that the glasses made using such were a nonsense ...everything was blurred and murky (as the moon can be) I had to have my eyesight tested again (new optician) and the glasses will have to be re made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
Moon - yes.. I see the moon as illuminating and putting light on areas that were not clear. So yes the spectacles will give you a better vision
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #811
Sirena84 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

FB : It was a disaster ! The opticians who did my prescription screwed up big time. This meant that the glasses made using such were a nonsense ...everything was blurred and murky (as the moon can be) I had to have my eyesight tested again (new optician) and the glasses will have to be re made
Oh - thanks for the feedback.. helps a lot to get new perspective on the moon card in the case of clarity..

so the moon actually meant not as perfect vision. which makes sense now I think of it. In the moonlight we see things better than normal nights but not as good to say day time..

thank you for the feedback
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #812
think 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Ace of Cups - yes

Will I get the job that I interviewed for today at R?
6 of cups

Do you really want the job? I get the sense that the job is yours if you want it, there was something today that really impressed them and there's a kind of emotional decision being made here. But I'm not sure it would be your favourite job, not sure you'd want it.

Will K return?
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #813
samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
6 of cups

Do you really want the job? I get the sense that the job is yours if you want it, there was something today that really impressed them and there's a kind of emotional decision being made here. But I'm not sure it would be your favourite job, not sure you'd want it.

Will K return?
9 of swords
Either you're making yourself sick over this .....or the answer is no (I asked what your best bet was in this situation and pulled 4 of swords - You need to calm down, if not *put this (line of questioning ) to rest* )

QU: Could I enjoy this ? (PSWH)
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #814
think 
Citizen

Quote:
9 of swords
Either you're making yourself sick over this .....or the answer is no (I asked what your best bet was in this situation and pulled 4 of swords - You need to calm down, if not *put this (line of questioning ) to rest* )

QU: Could I enjoy this ? (PSWH)
^ Omg I am. Not in a hopeful desperation way... In an anxious, dread, what is coming next way. I hate the cycle.

9 of cups rx

You could, but you need to be realistic about it I think, and also see things from a more holistic sense. Seems you're focused on only the impacts on you, some kind of nervousness. I think there are benefits to it, for sure.

Is my reflexive essay worthy of a distinction?
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #815
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Is my reflexive essay worthy of a distinction?
RWS - IX of Swords

Erm... I don't wanna say no. The thing is that as much as it may be a very good essay, you may not necessarily like the results, and worrying about it, and being stuck on what you perceive as a failure will prevent you from pursuing future projects (including writing) that WILL most likely receive distinctions.

---

Q: Will K and C suffer the consequences?
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #816
samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - IX of Swords

Erm... I don't wanna say no. The thing is that as much as it may be a very good essay, you may not necessarily like the results, and worrying about it, and being stuck on what you perceive as a failure will prevent you from pursuing future projects (including writing) that WILL most likely receive distinctions.

---

Q: Will K and C suffer the consequences?
Three of Wands
Base was 10 of cups - the answer is no, no matter what karma or action have been put into effect I don't see either of them suffering this lifetime .

QU: Does she know anything about my current life ?
Old 13-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #817
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
QU: Does she know anything about my current life ?
RWS - Knight of Pents RX

Yes, aaaaaaaand probably not much tho. I suppose she may suspect something, she lacks the enthusiasm to follow the clues and see what's going on.

---

Q: Will the negative situation they helped create be fixed though?
Old 13-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #818
samantha 
Citizen

Good answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Knight of Pents RX

Yes, aaaaaaaand probably not much tho. I suppose she may suspect something, she lacks the enthusiasm to follow the clues and see what's going on.

---

Q: Will the negative situation they helped create be fixed though?
Six of swords
Yes it will get fixed but not overnight and not without somebody(ies) feeling lingeringly down or depressed as a result of it.

QU: Could I find the jewellery fittings etc if I went out tomorrow searching for them ?
Old 13-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #819
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
QU: Could I find the jewellery fittings etc if I went out tomorrow searching for them ?
RWS - King of Pents RX

Most likely, yes, but it may be from a bitter old man who will probably ruin your good mood and you may end up paying much more than in other places. [ I think it's saying it may take more searching for the right jeweller than just tomorrow?]

---

Q: Will SD's project go through completely, or at least significantly by the end of the given time?
Old 13-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #820
  Closed Thread

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today