Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

  Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.


  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
samantha 
Citizen
 
samantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,127

QU: Will I get on ok with my new spectacles ?

FB : It was a disaster ! The opticians who did my prescription screwed up big time. This meant that the glasses made using such were a nonsense ...everything was blurred and murky (as the moon can be) I had to have my eyesight tested again (new optician) and the glasses will have to be re made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
Moon - yes.. I see the moon as illuminating and putting light on areas that were not clear. So yes the spectacles will give you a better vision
samantha is offline  
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #811
Sirena84 
Citizen
 
Sirena84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,586

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

FB : It was a disaster ! The opticians who did my prescription screwed up big time. This meant that the glasses made using such were a nonsense ...everything was blurred and murky (as the moon can be) I had to have my eyesight tested again (new optician) and the glasses will have to be re made
Oh - thanks for the feedback.. helps a lot to get new perspective on the moon card in the case of clarity..

so the moon actually meant not as perfect vision. which makes sense now I think of it. In the moonlight we see things better than normal nights but not as good to say day time..

thank you for the feedback
Sirena84 is offline  
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #812
think 
Citizen
 
think's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,439

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Ace of Cups - yes


Will I get the job that I interviewed for today at R?
6 of cups

Do you really want the job? I get the sense that the job is yours if you want it, there was something today that really impressed them and there's a kind of emotional decision being made here. But I'm not sure it would be your favourite job, not sure you'd want it.

Will K return?
think is offline  
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #813
samantha 
Citizen
 
samantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,127

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
6 of cups

Do you really want the job? I get the sense that the job is yours if you want it, there was something today that really impressed them and there's a kind of emotional decision being made here. But I'm not sure it would be your favourite job, not sure you'd want it.

Will K return?
9 of swords
Either you're making yourself sick over this .....or the answer is no (I asked what your best bet was in this situation and pulled 4 of swords - You need to calm down, if not *put this (line of questioning ) to rest* )

QU: Could I enjoy this ? (PSWH)
samantha is offline  
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #814
think 
Citizen
 
think's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,439

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
9 of swords
Either you're making yourself sick over this .....or the answer is no (I asked what your best bet was in this situation and pulled 4 of swords - You need to calm down, if not *put this (line of questioning ) to rest* )

QU: Could I enjoy this ? (PSWH)
^ Omg I am. Not in a hopeful desperation way... In an anxious, dread, what is coming next way. I hate the cycle.

9 of cups rx

You could, but you need to be realistic about it I think, and also see things from a more holistic sense. Seems you're focused on only the impacts on you, some kind of nervousness. I think there are benefits to it, for sure.

Is my reflexive essay worthy of a distinction?
think is offline  
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #815
Sonia Doris 
Citizen
 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Is my reflexive essay worthy of a distinction?
RWS - IX of Swords

Erm... I don't wanna say no. The thing is that as much as it may be a very good essay, you may not necessarily like the results, and worrying about it, and being stuck on what you perceive as a failure will prevent you from pursuing future projects (including writing) that WILL most likely receive distinctions.

---

Q: Will K and C suffer the consequences?
Sonia Doris is offline  
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #816
samantha 
Citizen
 
samantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - IX of Swords

Erm... I don't wanna say no. The thing is that as much as it may be a very good essay, you may not necessarily like the results, and worrying about it, and being stuck on what you perceive as a failure will prevent you from pursuing future projects (including writing) that WILL most likely receive distinctions.

---

Q: Will K and C suffer the consequences?
Three of Wands
Base was 10 of cups - the answer is no, no matter what karma or action have been put into effect I don't see either of them suffering this lifetime .

QU: Does she know anything about my current life ?
samantha is offline  
Old 13-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #817
Sonia Doris 
Citizen
 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: Does she know anything about my current life ?
RWS - Knight of Pents RX

Yes, aaaaaaaand probably not much tho. I suppose she may suspect something, she lacks the enthusiasm to follow the clues and see what's going on.

---

Q: Will the negative situation they helped create be fixed though?
Sonia Doris is offline  
Old 13-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #818
samantha 
Citizen
 
samantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,127

Good answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Knight of Pents RX

Yes, aaaaaaaand probably not much tho. I suppose she may suspect something, she lacks the enthusiasm to follow the clues and see what's going on.

---

Q: Will the negative situation they helped create be fixed though?
Six of swords
Yes it will get fixed but not overnight and not without somebody(ies) feeling lingeringly down or depressed as a result of it.

QU: Could I find the jewellery fittings etc if I went out tomorrow searching for them ?
samantha is offline  
Old 13-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #819
Sonia Doris 
Citizen
 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: Could I find the jewellery fittings etc if I went out tomorrow searching for them ?
RWS - King of Pents RX

Most likely, yes, but it may be from a bitter old man who will probably ruin your good mood and you may end up paying much more than in other places. [ I think it's saying it may take more searching for the right jeweller than just tomorrow?]

---

Q: Will SD's project go through completely, or at least significantly by the end of the given time?
Sonia Doris is offline  
Old 13-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #820
  Closed Thread

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards



Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On



All times are GMT +10. The time now is 20:32.

 


Tarot Forum Categories
· Tarot Decks
· Using Tarot Cards
· Tarot Trading
· Talking Tarot
· Reading Exchange
· Your Readings
· Tarot Games & Fun
· Tarot Deck Creation
· Marseilles
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Thoth Tarot
· Tarot Study Groups
· Lenormand
· Oracles
· Divination
· Spirituality
· Chat
· New Members
· Advertisements
· Forum Help


Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Steampunk Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Angel Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Dragon Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Fantasy Decks
· Tarot Books
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Upcoming Decks
· Solandia's Top Ten
· Top Ten Decks
· List All Decks

Who is behind the Aeclectic Tarot Forum?

My name is Kate Hill (also known as Solandia) and I'm a Tarot reader, deck collector, and lifelong student of the beauty and diversity of Tarot cards.

I created Aeclectic in 1996 to share my passion for Tarot with the world, and started the forum in 2000 so others could share theirs too. Read more about me, contact me or connect in the forum.

  Contribute to Aeclectic

· Add your deck
· Advertise
· Write a review
· Join the community

  Aeclectic Tarot Resources

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.