Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Golden Tarot -- The Moon

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Golden Tarot

Citizen

Herzog 
Citizen

nocturnal spookiness. A creaky sound heard during the day means little, but at night...the creaky sound can often be the scariest monster lurking in the shadows.

It's all about sensitivity and context, with your own imagination to fuel it. Whatever is "hiding" in the shadows or making that "creak noise", has more to do with your own subconscious fears than any reality

I really like the idea of "Fantasies" and "Chasing dreams" or Illusions.

the moon is one of my favorite cards. But Im a fan of David Lynch films, so this would make sense
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Citizen

KristinCali 
Citizen

This is one busy moon card. I love it! I don't usually like faces in the moons but this one is lovely, and as mentioned already, strong and feminine. I always felt the moon was female. This card, to me, implies something like secret desires, secret activities, things you feel more comfortable doing at night (such as the kiss after a date!). All these animals waited until night to come out and play. It's almost exciting, like what kind of mischief will they all get into...
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.