Welcome to the Tarot Study Group forum.
If you have a favorite deck that you'd like to study starting a group is very easy.
1. First - use the SEARCH
feature to check whether a group already exists.
2. Check the Index of study groups
- if your group has an index you'll be able to click on the link and you'll be there.
3. A group can be restarted simply by posting in one of the original threads.
4. If there is no existing study group for your deck start a thread to see how many people are interested.
5. Once you have a few replies decide how you'd like to continue.
6. Most groups work through the deck card by card - Majors, minors or court cards first - it's up to you.
Every now and then there is an exception to this rule and a group may want to study Majors together or Minors together.
If you have any questions, just contact the Study Groups moderators and I'm sure we can work something out.
7. Start a new thread for every card you study; anyone
can start a new thread, it doesn't have to be left to just one person.
8. Once your group has got going one of the study group moderators will make an index of the threads, it can then be added to the main index.
9. Groups that remain very active for a sustained period of time may become eligible for their own sub-forum in the Individual Deck Studies area
let the Tarot Study group moderator / moderators know by private message when you have started a new thread in one of the study groups so that it can be added to the index.
11. Have fun
moderator - General Study Groups