Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

View Poll Results: MBTI type?
ESTP 0 0%
ESTJ 3 0.50%
ESFP 2 0.33%
ESFJ 2 0.33%
ENTP 10 1.66%
ENTJ 13 2.15%
ENFP 23 3.81%
ENFJ 21 3.48%
ISTP 11 1.82%
ISTJ 27 4.47%
ISFP 24 3.97%
ISFJ 27 4.47%
INTP 61 10.10%
INTJ 96 15.89%
INFP 123 20.36%
INFJ 161 26.66%
Voters: 604. You may not vote on this poll

post a reply

Macavity 
Citizen

ISTR the Enneagram system (qv) allowed more opportunity for basic change? The personality types are depicted as points on the circumference of a circle with "chords" connecting them. There are two separate inscribed figures, a triangle connecting personality types 3, 6, 9 and a heptagonal "star" connecting 1, 4, 2, 8, 5, 7, 1 (if that seems familiar, try calculating 1/7 on your old-fashioned calculator) In this scheme, there were both "levels" within a type and also "wings", where neighbouring types influence the basic type. There is also a direction of "integration" and "dis-integration" (into pathology) where we can (effectively) move from one type to another - Pretty much ad-infinitum? With two seperate inscribed figures there are clearly some types which are NOT accessible IF you start off as one basic type - interesting idea! The nine types of the "Ennead" have some(?) sort of non-trivial relationship to other topological descriptions... e.g. Myers-Briggs.

Macavity

Old 10-03-2003 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #41
Aerin 
Seeker, Patterner, Questioner, Dreamer

Forgot to say, Myers briggs does allow for changes in developing your other functions. So someone who does no T starts to do more T etc. There's even a 'suggested timetable' for it. My husband is spot on for that! He's a INTP and has recently been actively developing his F.

Neither of us 'get' S. What we need is for a strong S to explain how you do it.

Aerin
Aerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #42
MeeWah 
Fortune Teller

INFP.

Old 16-03-2003 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #43
LeahG 
Citizen

Re: MBTI - Poll

Quote:
Originally posted by jmd
In 'Tarot and Psychology', Moongold and Macavity gave a couple of links to take the MBTI. Also, Kitty mentioned that it would be a good idea for a poll, so I thought it worthwhile to start this thread as a separate one.
Ah thank you jmd - was just thinking of starting the poll to find you have started it - thank you

Can't wait to see the results!!!

Old 16-03-2003 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #44
FantasyWorld 
Citizen

Hi, I just took the test and I am an ISTJ. Wow reading the description, it hits the nail to the head! Don't have time to finish reading anymore right now, have to pick the kids up
This was fun, thanks for posting this thread
FantasyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2003 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #45
Kissa 
Citizen

VOTE !!!

Almost 600 ppl read this but only 35 votes ... How sad, this is so interesting ! The test takes some time to do but I really found it very accurate as I read the results! Oh, by the way I am ISFJ ..

Kissa
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2003 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #46
Melissa` 
Citizen

I turned out to be an INFJ ... I guess thats what i get after being a bartender for the past several years... good money.. but I want a degree and my own office!

Blessings,
Amaya
Melissa` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2003 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #47
Mimers 
Citizen

Unhappy

I am a NF which isn't an option on the pole. How come I only have 2 letters and every one else has 4?

Mimi

Old 26-03-2003 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #48
cheekyminx 
Citizen

Is there a free site or does one have to pay for the full results?

☆ ☆ Normal & perfect are concepts that in itself do not exist physically, but only as a measure ☆ ☆

Last edited by cheekyminx; 26-03-2003 at 21:24.
cheekyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2003 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #49
cheekyminx 
Citizen

Mimers I too only get two letters. To get the full results you have to pay money I guess.

http://www.advisorteam.com/user/freeresults.asp says;

All Artisans (SPs) share the following core characteristics:

Artisans tend to be fun-loving, optimistic, realistic, and focused on the here and now.
Artisans pride themselves on being unconventional, bold, and spontaneous.
Artisans make playful mates, creative parents, and troubleshooting leaders.
Artisans are excitable, trust their impulses, want to make a splash, seek stimulation, prize freedom, and dream of mastering action skills.

There are Four Artisan Character Types: Composers(ISFP) | Crafters (ISTP) |Performers (ESFP) | Promoters (ESTP)

☆ ☆ Normal & perfect are concepts that in itself do not exist physically, but only as a measure ☆ ☆
cheekyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2003 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #50
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today