Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Tarot of the Sweet Twilight

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

kaleanna 
Citizen

Thanks Morgane_49,

I wasnt sure and I wasnt real fond of the LWB that came with the deck so I thought I would ask.

Also is there a way to get the smell out of the cards. It is a new deck but when I opened it there was a heavy "printing" smell (not sure what else to call the smell) to it. and I wondered if there was a secret to getting that smell out or do I just have to deal with it til they air out for awhile

kaleanna
kaleanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #31
Altena 
Citizen

I was a bit skeptical at first, but the vivid coloring and its surrealistic air just drew me in and I had to get my hands on it. I can tell you right now that it was love at first sight. The images immediately speak to my intuition and I always get lots of strange ideas about how to interpret them, ideas that go far beyond any conventional interpretation.

There are a few cards that puzzle me though and I'm especially struggling a bit with the court cards(but then again, those have always been my least favorite cards to read).
Altena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #32
Morgane_49 
Citizen

I take a bit of jasmine oil and rub it on my hands really good and shuffle the deck repeatedly. It seems to knock out that new card odour, but make sure you rub it in well and don't get them all oily!

You can also burn some nice smelling incense and pass the cards over it. Just don't leave them over it too long, the resin will stain them!
Morgane_49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #33
Hemera 
arctic & cool

Im not a fan of the LWB either. There are a few nice ideas here and there but generally speaking I feel it is next to useless..
That is why we started this study group I have printed a lot of what is in here and Ive made a book of my own for this deck.

Old 02-02-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #34
Flaxen 
Resident

chomp, chomp, chomp! That is the sound of me eating humble pie!

Some of you may have read how disappointed I was with the cardstock of this deck when it first arrived. Well, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and have spent the last few days reading with it.

Wow! This deck totally connects me to my younger self - I can so see myself in some of those images. Fantastic deck for intuitive readings - I love all the little details on the cards although some still puzzle me.

I'm glad I gave it a chance and didn't just trade it away. Would like to add my thoughts to the discussions - if you'll have me.
Flaxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #35
Hemera 
arctic & cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxen
Some of you may have read how disappointed I was with the cardstock of this deck when it first arrived.
well I hadnt noticed. So thanks for telling me, so now I know

Quote:
Wow! This deck totally connects me to my younger self - I can so see myself in some of those images.
exactly, well put

Quote:
. Would like to add my thoughts to the discussions - if you'll have me.
Im very much looking forward to it!
It has been a bit too quiet here recently..

Old 16-02-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #36
Aerin 
Seeker, Patterner, Questioner, Dreamer

*does happy dance*

We have been quiet recently and it is so good to welcome someone else to the study! I'm so glad you are loving the deck.

Quote:
chomp, chomp, chomp! That is the sound of me eating humble pie!

Some of you may have read how disappointed I was with the cardstock of this deck when it first arrived. Well, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and have spent the last few days reading with it.

Wow! This deck totally connects me to my younger self - I can so see myself in some of those images. Fantastic deck for intuitive readings - I love all the little details on the cards although some still puzzle me.

I'm glad I gave it a chance and didn't just trade it away. Would like to add my thoughts to the discussions - if you'll have me.

Protector of Malteser Bunnies
Aerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #37
Hemera 
arctic & cool

ta-daa here we are (number nine)
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/topten.shtml

Old 04-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #38
Flaxen 
Resident

That's great! Might help raise the profile of this deck a bit.
Flaxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #39
Aerin 
Seeker, Patterner, Questioner, Dreamer

I hope so - such a great deck.

Protector of Malteser Bunnies
Aerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #40

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today