Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Sweet Twilight -- Knave of Swords

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Tarot of the Sweet Twilight

Citizen

lalalibra 
Citizen

To me, her hand on his shoulder is indicative of support, of acceptance of the way he is (or acceptance of the way things are in general) ...perhaps this acceptance comes through understanding the concept of duty and necessity. He goes off, and whatever will be will be...

Also, the squirrel reminds me of harvest; of taking only what you need and being prepared for anything because you know the way the world works. Just as the seasons change, so may our current circumstances, and the signs (in nature, in our lives/world) are all around us... The man's sword in front of his face = looking ahead.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Citizen

MizGrace 
Citizen

I feel the card is saying go forwards know you have my support but I have to let you go it alone. She is looking away as if to say I have little control over it he must go forth to grow. You are ready.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.