Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Ludy Lescot Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

Hemera 
Nordic Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
I was wondering if we'd be better off doing threads on "all the Aces"/ "all the twos" etc and then figuring out which order the suits are from there...
This sounds like a good idea! All the Aces certainly should be looked at together. That way they might make *some* sense at least..

Old 19-09-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #31
Aerin 
Seeker, Patterner, Questioner, Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera View Post
This sounds like a good idea! All the Aces certainly should be looked at together. That way they might make *some* sense at least..
That is The Plan

Also, I haven't quite figured out if figures weave between the different suits and again this may help...

Protector of Malteser Bunnies
Aerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #32
Hemera 
Nordic Cool

I think all the Majors have now been posted. So, it will be on to the Minors now.

I have been posting pictures on the Majors from the Alidastore website but they only have the Majors. I havenīt got a scanner so if someone could post pictures that would be ideal. (If not, we will just have to work with the Minors without pictures and thatīs fine,too, I guess)

Old 30-09-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #33
Aerin 

I am scannerly challenged as far as Aeclectic goes (since we got the new computer), but will have a go if someone else doesn't get there first.

Old 30-09-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #34
Elendil 
Citizen

Quote:
I think all the Majors have now been posted. So, it will be on to the Minors now.
I think Justice was missed out.

Quote:
I have been posting pictures on the Majors from the Alidastore website but they only have the Majors. I havenīt got a scanner so if someone could post pictures that would be ideal.
No problem. I can post the images for the study group.

E
Elendil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #35
Hemera 
Nordic Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
Yay! Wonderful, thank you Elendil Itīs always so much nicer to have pictures.

Old 01-10-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #36
Aerin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
I think Justice was missed out.

E
aaaaargh! Wonder how that happened :/

Old 01-10-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #37
Hemera 
Nordic Cool

Just wondering... Have you been able to figure out if there is a story hidden somewhere in these cards.
I keep looking at the Majors and I still think there is a story but it doesnīt seem to be any clearer to me now.

Old 13-10-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #38
Aerin 

No, but I get glimpses of something like shadows moving between the trees, except they are characters moving between (tarot) suits.

I had a half thought that traditionally two of the suits are read "forwards" and two "backwards" (can't remember which way around) and I keep meaning to follow it up and see if that helps.

Looking and posting on the cards in detail definitely brings Stuff Up though. Some of the cards seem more standalone than others.

Old 13-10-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #39
Hemera 
Nordic Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
I had a half thought that traditionally two of the suits are read "forwards" and two "backwards" (can't remember which way around) and I keep meaning to follow it up and see if that helps.
Oh really? Wow. This is most interesting! Iīve never heard this before but it would be worth a try to see if this leads somewhere.

Also, is there some other way to proceed after we have finished what we are doing now? I mean looking at all four minors together? (I will be posting more of those this coming weekend.)

I wasnīt so sure about this deck until last week I did two CCīs and got the most amazing results. Lots of Majors and all of them seemed to be in the "right" places, so to speak. It seems that after every reading I do with this deck I find myself staring at this deck with astonishment and respect

Last edited by Hemera; 13-10-2011 at 23:41.
Hemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #40
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today