Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Celtic Dragon - Six of Cups

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Celtic Dragon Tarot

Citizen

Soaring Eagle 
Citizen

Celtic Dragon - Six of Cups

Description: Two small children are at the edge of a lake, hugging and touching two large water dragons. There are six cups placed on rocks along the lake edge. Small water dragons fly around the children.

Significant Details: The children symbolize natural psychic connections. The flowers and trees represent constant renewal of life. The water represents emotional purity and balance. The small dragons represent the potential power of cosmic energy. The cups represent the power of building.

My Interpretation: This is a time of pleasure and childlike wonder. New opportunities will present themselves. This is a good time for gatherings. You may receive unexpected gifts.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: When I line up the 5(Negative Events), 6(Pleasure) and 7(Daydreams) I think we get that especially after we suffer negative events, we need to find time for pleasurable activities and possibly even daydreams.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
An strange animal

annik 
An strange animal

The dragons seems to be very pleased. The one closer to us makes me think of a cat being petted and liking it. It's really a magical moment. The children will surely remember that vividly later on, in their lives.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Citizen

Soaring Eagle 
Citizen

I hadn't really thought about it, but it does kind of remind me of a kid patting a cat. The kids and dragons are both content.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.