Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Animals Divine Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

divinegoddess 
Citizen

Animals Divine - Four of Pentacles – Beaver

Image of the card

Symbols*: The beaver is assiduously gnawing on a branch. It is building its home from the raw materials harvested from the marshy terrain. The accumulated wood lies in a tangled heap. It will take the beaver’s great skill and determination to transform the crude materials into a viable home. As the weather becomes more unfavorable, there is urgency for the beaver to expedite its engineering task. But once the project is completed, the beaver will have the ability to move around in its safe retreat and survive the harsh conditions that may potentially batter the exterior of its home.

Description*: Financial security can serve as a motivating factor in our lives. The quest to acquire material comforts is an extension of our survival instincts and often reflects our need to maintain a certain amount of control over our destinies. But sometimes the quest for materialism can inflate into an unhealthy attitude about money and social position, resulting in an insatiable thirst for possessions. This can affect our decision-making sensibilities and distract us from what truly matters.

Keywords: Building material wealth, Striving for security and comfort

Possible Meaning: This card is a gentle reminder of making your dreams come true, material or spiritual, big or small. Even if you live in a place where you don’t enjoy being, remind yourself the beautiful aspects of it.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: This image seems to be cold at first, a little lonely. As I examine it more, I see the beaver working. She’s working to get her ideal home, one that is cozy and warm. I see her making the best out of the situation she can. This is what she reminds us to do as well – to make what seems impossible, possible. She is definitely a home maker. If she was human, she would also be cooking and baking, wanting anyone who passes her by to stop by and enjoy her food.

Beaver – Dream Builder
The Beaver totem reminds us that we have to act on our dreams to make them reality. It is time for action. The Beaver reminds us that we have to act on our dreams to make them a reality. It is the time for action. Beaver can show you how to construct wonderful dreams! If you are a Beaver person, do not neglect your dental care. It is essential to those with a Beaver totem. A Beaver is also sets the example of teamwork for you to take into your work life and your family life. Dreams are easier to build with a team helping.

Old 28-11-2011 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today