Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Cosmic Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

paradoxx 
Citizen

Cosmic Tarot-King of Pentacles

Mountains grace the view betwen teh arches and pillars that makes the kings abode his own. a goat (probably a statue) restes on a prefiece of rocks behidn teh king and to our right. teh king is flanked by the support beams of his throne, atop each pillar is a globe. This is a very regal and business like king. his suit is green, he wars an iron cross like symbol over his heart, the "curl" design is present on his lapel adn cuffs and his collar is very frilly and luxurious. this is aman who likes what he has and is willing to pay his way to get it. he holds two pentacles engraved with pentagrams and a yellow parchmant on teh table. his goatee is very ornate, just like everything else about him. desspite his outward motivations, this king does not look directly at you, he is shifty and aware of everything around him at al times.

Perhaps that tis the interpretation of the card taht applies the most, this is a man who takes great stock in being aware. hi sattention to detail is obviously greter than average given the ornateness of his environment. his crown is simple, but authoritive, a message to take authority of your property and respect that which belongs to others, great things will come to you if so. hsi shifty eyes indicate taht this king will take stock in the cards that surround him.

Old 29-10-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
Ace of Stars 
Citizen

Here is a fun Q&A I did with this particular card in Tarot Cards Study Group on Facebook.

The King of Pentacles from the Cosmic Tarot:

1. What is your favourite way to spend a day off?

I love my luxuries and treating my family well. A perfect day off would be treating my wife and myself to a luxurious essential oil massage, followed by a 5 course dinner at a fabulous restaurant (I'd go for the red meat entree, of course). I also really enjoy weekend retreats at my forest cabin, surrounded by nature and, of course, furnished with some wonderful creature comforts.

2. What are your biggest pet peeves?

Poorly made products. Uncomfortable beds. Impractical people. Noisy, busy cities. Taxes.

3. What do your best friends have in common?

Down to earth, calm, sensible, clean and well-groomed, don't mind spending money to have a good time, have good taste.

4. Where would you most like to live? (it could be a specific town/city, or a general environment)

A rural homestead, nestled in the foothills of majestic mountains, with plenty of trails for horse-riding and walking my dog. A comfortable home, without excess, but with high quality versions of everything I need, and a well-stocked pantry.

5. What are some movies or books that really resonate with you?

I mostly read non-fiction books about economics and investing, and biographies of hard-working, honest men and women from the past, and their successes.
Ace of Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today