Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

RichardG 
Citizen

Unhappy Do you have an old RWS SUN card looking for a new home?

Hello All.
Please see the attachments which reveal the damage left on my poor old RWS Sun card after a tragic creasing accident. Luckily no-one else was injured in the incident; but after decades spent spreading joy, light and love, the time has come for the Sun to be.....Retired.

The rest of the deck have thought long and hard about how to best handle this regrettable situation. Mature and wise as they are, they have decided they could welcome a new Sun into their midst - should another such Sun be ready, willing and be made available.

The deck heralds from the early UK Rider Bluebox era - when cards had an amazing matt finish - and long before copyright symbols and US Games stamps appeared on the scene.

If anyone can assist, the deck and I would be eternally grateful.
With Thanks from Australia, Richard.

(The Moon wants the record to show that she is unconvinced that this is the way to go....)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sun crease.JPG (225.6 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg Sun with blue box Lid.JPG (122.3 KB, 83 views)
RichardG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Nica 
Citizen

Hello AT!

I find myself seeking the little white booklet from the third edition Bohemian Gothic Tarot from Baba Studio. Does anybody out there have one to spare for me?

I would be very thankful to receive a PM!

Old 05-07-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
RichardG 
Citizen

University Books RWS - missing 6 Wands

Hi All.
I was excited when the postman delivered my (rather expensive) University Books RWS deck today.
I had read that people have purchased incomplete decks off eBay before - so I hurriedly counted the cards. 78 - Phew.
Then sorted them - Uh-oh!

7 Wands is missing - and an extra 9 Wands !

I'm wondering if anyone out in Aeclectic Land has a 7 Wands that they'd be willing to sell me...?

Thanks,
Richard.

Apologies - title says 6 Wands - I can't edit it - it's meant to be 7 Wands

Last edited by RichardG; 10-07-2014 at 23:43.
RichardG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
emmsma 
Citizen

Earlier this week I picked up a rain soaked Cannon-Reed Witches Tarot. After laying them out to dry I sorted them and found I am missing 3 cards. This was the borderless edition.

Does anyone have a spare Devil, 9 of Cups, or King of Cups?

I think this soft and puffy deck has character and would love to complete and use it.

Will pay postage.

I also found 2 Thoth decks that are incomplete. The large one was the least damaged. Not sure cards from it would be of interest to anyone, but I've got them if anyone wants any.

````````````````Collecting - Gazing - Shuffling````````````````
emmsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
Disa 
The last in line

A friend of mine is missing the Justice card from the Mythic Tarot, does anyone happen to have a spare?

ODW-Druidcraft 02/02/2013-06/21/2013
IDS-Buckland Romani 6/17/2008-10/11/2008
IDS-Tarot of the Crone 3/17/2008-6/17/2008

https://disawylde.wordpress.com/
Disa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
Pam O 
Citizen

Ace of Wands - 1st ed Alchemical by Robert Place

I ran over

Ace of Wands - 1st ed Alchemical by Robert Place

with the wheel of my chair. Oh no. I didn't even see I had dropped it until too late... I have it under I pile of heavy books, but the card is still trashed, and it looks exactly the same as it did last week when I put it there. I am wondering about ironing it?

I know it is a long shot, but maybe someone has a card, or an idea?
If so, I would love a PM. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocobird55 View Post
Just checking in to follow
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffinSong View Post
bookmark
FYI: To watch a thread, you can click the "Thread Tools" in upper right part of page (right of "Post reply") and choose "Watch this thread", then pick the email notification you want. (I use this all the time...)
Oh, also, after you are waching a thread you posted on, you can change the email notification to different option if you want to!

Last edited by Pam O; 04-08-2014 at 00:40.
Pam O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
Wardi7 
Resident

Anyone have a spare Devil from LS Visconti Tarot (first edition)? PM if you do, would love to track it down and will happily pay for it.

http://minimalisttarot.wordpress.com/
Wardi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #17
chimera68 
Citizen

6 of flames DOM, pic?

Hi all, I tried to start my own seperate thread for this question, if anyone has a 6 of flames from a Daughters of the Moon un-colored deck, could they just post a pic of it here? I don't need the actual card.... Unless you have one for sale. I don't want to break up anyone's deck.....just want to see, what does this card look like? Thank you.

Last edited by chimera68; 26-08-2014 at 07:34.
chimera68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #18
Glass Owl 
counting 6 impossible things before breakfast

Mystic Tarot: The Fool, 3 of Swords, and 4 of Pents

I have three damaged cards from this deck, the Fool in particular. This is the original edition of deck, not the new one. If anyone has spares, please let me know.
Glass Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #19
karen0205 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardG View Post
Hi All.
I was excited when the postman delivered my (rather expensive) University Books RWS deck today.
I had read that people have purchased incomplete decks off eBay before - so I hurriedly counted the cards. 78 - Phew.
Then sorted them - Uh-oh!

7 Wands is missing - and an extra 9 Wands !

I'm wondering if anyone out in Aeclectic Land has a 7 Wands that they'd be willing to sell me...?

Thanks,
Richard.

Apologies - title says 6 Wands - I can't edit it - it's meant to be 7 Wands

Hi Richard,
I have one with this back, picture attached.
Let me know if it matches your deck. You can have
it if it does.

Karen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UP 7 Wands.jpg (54.0 KB, 60 views)
karen0205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #20
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today