Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Mellaenn 
Citizen

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

Continuing this game as per the suggestion from the opening poster on the original thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
I just thought of a game that should be fun. It doesn't matter whether you're used to telling fortunes or not. You can still feel very welcome to join in.

Here's what to do. You lay out some cards and then tell the fortune you see there. Use any spread you want and any deck you want. Just let your hair down and don't worry about getting it "right". Just open your mind and your mouth and start saying whatever comes to mind out of those cards. If it gets wild and silly, the more the fun. Right?

The person you'll be reading for will be the person whose post is right above yours. No questions or background...just a blind reading. Feedback is to be given.

I forgot to say you should say which cards you draw and shall we say which deck? We can make that optional maybe. In our heads we can default to RWS I guess, if no deck is mentioned.

Old 19-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
Mellaenn 
Citizen

Donnalee was the last person to post in the first game thread, so the next reader will read for her.

Old 19-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellaenn View Post
Donnalee was the last person to post in the first game thread, so the next reader will read for her.
Okay. :-D

---

Donnalee,

RWS

Ace of Cups - Hierophant - III of Cups - Star RX

This is not a time to strengthen or analyze your current experiences. As strong and pleasurable your deep and well-established roots may be (especially if they're related to an organization or a certain sedimented way of thinking), and as much as you may be going out partying and having a good time, you won't be able to succeed. You'll feel stuck in your own current state, in your bubble, and you won't be able to advance and/or expand. I think this spread is asking for a Fool moment!
Sonia Doris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
seedcake 
Starlight, Chaos, Glitter

Sonia Doris

Queen of Swords, V The Hierophant, XVIII The Moon

No matter of the situation, you'll need to be pretty strict and cold if you want to execute some plans. In the same time, you won't be sure about the ending results but stay confident. Other people should see you as strong and never doubting.
seedcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Seedcake,

RWS

Ace of Swords - V of Wands - High Priestess RX

You should be clear and not waver over the rules. This activity, game, or project, is supposed to be a group effort, where friendship and fair play are the core components. Especially if there are more people involved, you need to make sure they understand all the rules and the fact that there is no place for selfishness here and there shouldn't be any mystery about it. What I see is either posting this clearly for everybody to see, or say it loud and clear for everybody to hear.
Old 19-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
EricthoDeSalamander 
Citizen

Sonia Doris

Bohemian Gothic

1. Temperance
2. Hierophant
3. Ace of Cups

To summarize, the cards indicate information about higher learning. The Hierophant jumps out at me the most. To me, this card indicates a time of seclusion, questioning, and gathering mere information to improve previous knowledge, and to better help those who look to you for guidance/information.
The last card, the Ace Of Cups, is "full to the brim". The work you've done is paying of, and you're seeing the results of hard labor.
EricthoDeSalamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
Xrysalida 
Citizen

EricthoDeSasslamander

Gilded deck

King of wands - 5 of wands - 10 of cups

You seem to be having some issues at this time, you feel restless and you are fiery in your approach, is like you wait for just one sentence to fight and attack, another thing would be that you are into sports and at this time you are pushing yourself in achieving in these hobbies, things will calm down, you will find your peace at home, just try not to carry the tension there.

Last edited by Xrysalida; 20-09-2014 at 10:05.
Xrysalida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
vera 
Citizen

Xrysalida

Housewives deck:

Tower - Hermit - 7 of Pentacles

It seems like you're about to have your roof blown off in terms of something you believed or through to be true. This revelation will bring you a greater sense of understanding and appreciation for yourself; you will probably spend some time alone in self reflection and assessment until you can get a full grasp on things. In the end, you'll see the benefit of this time spent in isolation, you will come out stronger and rewarded by the challenging experience.
vera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Xrysalida,

RWS

Chariot - V of Swords RX - VI of Pents RX - Knight of Pents

You'll be winning for sure, but if you manage to capitalize that win depends on whether you can overcome a situation that involves rumours and gossip caused by jealousy and mortification, whether it's you on the emitting or receiving end, you will be directly affected by them. Your work may not always be recognized, or at least payed, but that doesn't justify feeling that others are getting what you deserve, or having ill feelings when such things happen. If you keep on at it, it will eventually pay off. Turn away from these feelings, turn away from the desire of being the winner, the thought that you're victimized and used by others as a power horse, especially if you feel the need to vent and badmouth those people. Turn away and see what you're really worth, maybe seek another situation if you can/need, or just go about doing your job as best as you can.
Old 20-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
vera 
Citizen

Hi Doris,
Sorry but I think I was skipped!
vera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today