Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Xrysalida 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Jdance

Moon/King wands/10 swords
Taking proactive action is the key to pulling you out of a confusion that has been weighing you down. Soon you'll find yourself in a better position overall.
Wouow!

Knight of wands - Devil - Knight of pentacles

If is you one of the knights then I see you standing opposite someone who is very methodic, what is between you is a very intense energy, i think is pretty sexual combination you seem to need to decide about someone or between 2 guys,it doesnt look bad to me at all it lloks pretty hot and if is indeed of this nature then i feel you will enjoy, on a business level you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #21
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrysalida View Post
Wouow!

If is you one of the knights then I see you standing opposite someone who is very methodic, what is between you is a very intense energy, i think is pretty sexual combination you seem to need to decide about someone or between 2 guys,it doesnt look bad to me at all it lloks pretty hot and if is indeed of this nature then i feel you will enjoy, on a business level you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Xrysalida

You appear to be feeling or will be feeling a little left out in the cold or rejected but I'm unsure if this has to do with matters of the heart or work. Continue focussing on yourself and working hard (on yourself)to get that person to notice how totally effective and great you are. Collaboration and trust in yourself is key here

5 of pentacles/2 of cups/8 of pentacles
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #22
Citizen

Friture 
Citizen

Feedback for Xrysalida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrysalida View Post
Wouow!

No love interest at the moment. On a business level I am awaiting a response from a prospect, I drew Knight of wands myself. So if all goes well the response might come unexpectedly? Sign a contract (Devil) and work (Knight pents - this will be an ongoing project)

Fingers cross it's for the business because I really need the money now.. sex can wait.
Thank you so much.

Next in line for read: katieb
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #23
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Katie,

RWS

Empress RX - Knight of Wands & Queen of Cups RX - Knight of Pents RX

Hmmm, this is interesting, I see two couples (or ideas expressed as couples) or two potential paths for the same couple, both in allignment with each other.

The first is a woman otherwise very feminine and nurturing that will meet quite an active and appealing (or downright sexy) young man who will take her on a trip abroad or to a different place (not necessarily too far away, but as I see here, either from a very luscious place to a more desert-like one, or simply meaning to an opposite landscape to where she is now) and she'll experience awakening and happiness and she will therefore turn the Empress around. Still, the knight could be a tendency in herself, her masculine, adventurous side, but as, except for Miss Emp they're all court cards I tend to think the actual-person-possibility is much higher (higher than 80%, I think).

The second is a woman drained of her emotions, or so un-trusting that she cannot see and understand what she really feels that meets an uncooperative young man who needs to be pushed to do anything and is very materialistic at heart. He could be hot and such, or at least smart (as in smartly dressed and quite wealthy, or squandering wealth to be more exact). They will stay in the same place, doing nothing, or at least nothing productive for either of them until all the cups and the coins have poured out and they're withering, empty and unhappy.

I think the she-cards represent the two aspects of you that are appealing for the two knights at this time. I'd say go for the adventurer, you'll need to get out of your present reality to be able to turn either she-cards, don't get stuck with a guy that you need to force to say or do anything nice. I don't want to comment on the wand the KoW is holding (RWS), but I suppose that knight has really got it going!

Sorry for the long story, I really found this spread super-interesting! :-D
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #24
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Katie,

RWS

Empress RX - Knight of Wands & Queen of Cups RX - Knight of Pents RX

Hmmm, this is interesting, I see two couples (or ideas expressed as couples) or two potential paths for the same couple, both in allignment with each other.

The first is a woman otherwise very feminine and nurturing that will meet quite an active and appealing (or downright sexy) young man who will take her on a trip abroad or to a different place (not necessarily too far away, but as I see here, either from a very luscious place to a more desert-like one, or simply meaning to an opposite landscape to where she is now) and she'll experience awakening and happiness and she will therefore turn the Empress around. Still, the knight could be a tendency in herself, her masculine, adventurous side, but as, except for Miss Emp they're all court cards I tend to think the actual-person-possibility is much higher (higher than 80%, I think).

The second is a woman drained of her emotions, or so un-trusting that she cannot see and understand what she really feels that meets an uncooperative young man who needs to be pushed to do anything and is very materialistic at heart. He could be hot and such, or at least smart (as in smartly dressed and quite wealthy, or squandering wealth to be more exact). They will stay in the same place, doing nothing, or at least nothing productive for either of them until all the cups and the coins have poured out and they're withering, empty and unhappy.

I think the she-cards represent the two aspects of you that are appealing for the two knights at this time. I'd say go for the adventurer, you'll need to get out of your present reality to be able to turn either she-cards, don't get stuck with a guy that you need to force to say or do anything nice. I don't want to comment on the wand the KoW is holding (RWS), but I suppose that knight has really got it going!

Sorry for the long story, I really found this spread super-interesting! :-D
Ah yes too many people in this circle and the HP is putting her two cents in there as well lol! I know who all these people are referring to and your take with the knight of pentacles is pretty point on with the exception of him pretending to have money. He just sucks mine and trying to get him to be productive well...that just doesn't happen. Tks!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #25
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

FORTUNE : SONIA DORIS

page of pentacles/8 of swords/chariot

some news you are anticipating is not coming and its making you feel like you need to wait around for it (or its holding you back)... the cards are telling you to move on from this waiting and continue business as usual.. the message will come in due time.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #26
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
FORTUNE : SONIA DORIS

page of pentacles/8 of swords/chariot

some news you are anticipating is not coming and its making you feel like you need to wait around for it (or its holding you back)... the cards are telling you to move on from this waiting and continue business as usual.. the message will come in due time.
Yes, I am aware of that, still, I don't like waiting! *angry face* XD

---

anie,

RWS

Queen of Cups RX - Chariot RX - VIII of Wands

You've been in too many unsuccessful relationships that have drained you emotionally, not all necessarily love/romantic. You probably feel powerless and keen to give in to the negative effects of your past disappointments and you may not even be able to imagine a possible positive outcome in relationships that haven't even materialized yet. You're going from pessimist to worse, much worse! And if you don't do anything about it, nothing will change and you'll spiral down until you're an empty shell. Here comes the nice VIIIoW who tells you that, in fact, you have so many opportunities that you can just grab one and be happy with it. But the thing is, these opportunities don't just come in and wait for you, they come in fast, and they'll go fast as well if you don't make most of them, probably to their next target. Wake up, turn those two cards and make the most of that 8!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #27
Citizen

dancing_moon 
Citizen

Sonia Doris

Anne Stokes Gothic Tarot, no reversals.

Page of Pentacles..7 of Wands..9 of Swords
........................Ace of Pentacles
7 of Pentacles............Fool.......3 of Swords

You're trying to manage too much at the moment, taking up new and new responsibilities and trying to 'juggle' and complete them all at the same time, much to your frustration. Try focusing on one thing at a time, setting it in motion and not worrying about fast results. Let the Universe do the rest and only give it a slight push when it's really needed.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #28
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Yes, I am aware of that, still, I don't like waiting! *angry face* XD

---

anie,

RWS

Queen of Cups RX - Chariot RX - VIII of Wands

You've been in too many unsuccessful relationships that have drained you emotionally, not all necessarily love/romantic. You probably feel powerless and keen to give in to the negative effects of your past disappointments and you may not even be able to imagine a possible positive outcome in relationships that haven't even materialized yet. You're going from pessimist to worse, much worse! And if you don't do anything about it, nothing will change and you'll spiral down until you're an empty shell. Here comes the nice VIIIoW who tells you that, in fact, you have so many opportunities that you can just grab one and be happy with it. But the thing is, these opportunities don't just come in and wait for you, they come in fast, and they'll go fast as well if you don't make most of them, probably to their next target. Wake up, turn those two cards and make the most of that 8!
very timely right now... after last night... sick of the negative crap. Ready to make some choices... I won't go back to the shell.. been there it sucked
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #29
Citizen

Xrysalida 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_moon View Post
Anne Stokes Gothic Tarot, no reversals.

Page of Pentacles..7 of Wands..9 of Swords
........................Ace of Pentacles
7 of Pentacles............Fool.......3 of Swords

You're trying to manage too much at the moment, taking up new and new responsibilities and trying to 'juggle' and complete them all at the same time, much to your frustration. Try focusing on one thing at a time, setting it in motion and not worrying about fast results. Let the Universe do the rest and only give it a slight push when it's really needed.
Sun & Moon tarot

8 of wands - King of pentacles - 9 of wands

You will be changing your attitude and position against someone, you seem to be already on the changing mood and you are ready to face the situation with this person, you will keep your position on whatever you decide. You look very defendive and come out with power to claim something, I think it might be in a working environment but I also get a sense of stepping to defend your honor? your word? your ideology?

ANyway you seem to come out as a victor full with confidence
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.