Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
THIS FORTUNE IS FOR SONIA DORIS

queen of cups/king of cups/ world

Watch for a kind and caring (possibly older) man to come into your life and make a dramatic change... Although its filled with cups, it maybe not be a romantic relationship, but a connection that leads you to change of the positive sense in your life....
Sounds good, I will be watching! :-D Remind me to update this in due time, cause I'll most likely forget. XD

---

For Katie,

RWS

Knight of Cups - III of Cups RX - V of Cups

Well, there might be an emotional young man coming into your life (or he's already there?). The thing is that he's probably extremely hot to you, and you might only insist on that, ignoring his emotional needs. I mean, wandsy business is not bad, but like anything, it's not good to overdose. It's all about feelings here, three cup cards, and that Knight needs to have his cup full, he will probably ride away after a (melo)dramatic burst of screams and tears and you'll be left picking up the pieces and regretting your actions. Fulfill his emotional needs and he'll most likely stay!
Sonia Doris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #41
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Sounds good, I will be watching! :-D Remind me to update this in due time, cause I'll most likely forget. XD

---

For Katie,

RWS

Knight of Cups - III of Cups RX - V of Cups

Well, there might be an emotional young man coming into your life (or he's already there?). The thing is that he's probably extremely hot to you, and you might only insist on that, ignoring his emotional needs. I mean, wandsy business is not bad, but like anything, it's not good to overdose. It's all about feelings here, three cup cards, and that Knight needs to have his cup full, he will probably ride away after a (melo)dramatic burst of screams and tears and you'll be left picking up the pieces and regretting your actions. Fulfill his emotional needs and he'll most likely stay!
Hi SD-If i fulfill his needs (and yes he is already here) I will go a route that will cause others pain. I am already in a relationship (albeit one that is on it's last leg) and not liking that 5 of cups at the end of the cards you pulled. Ugh so unsure of what to do.

Old 29-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #42
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Hi SD-If i fulfill his needs (and yes he is already here) I will go a route that will cause others pain. I am already in a relationship (albeit one that is on it's last leg) and not liking that 5 of cups at the end of the cards you pulled. Ugh so unsure of what to do.
I guess, with that extra info it could be that you'll be regretting it either way, and what you can do, in either case, is pick yourself up, see what is still valid, and discard the rest. Easier said than done though...
Old 29-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #43
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
I guess, with that extra info it could be that you'll be regretting it either way, and what you can do, in either case, is pick yourself up, see what is still valid, and discard the rest. Easier said than done though...
Yeah i have no clue what to do, grrrrr!

Sonia Doris is next

Old 29-09-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #44
anie 
Citizen

FOR SONIA DORIS

queen of wands/10 of pentacles/6 of pentacles

Feels to me that if you keep yourself centered and focused you will reap the benefits of intense positive energy forces and thus will be able to share that energy with others abundantly!
anie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #45
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
queen of wands/10 of pentacles/6 of pentacles

Feels to me that if you keep yourself centered and focused you will reap the benefits of intense positive energy forces and thus will be able to share that energy with others abundantly!
Yes, I feel that too. It's a bit difficult, like putting to use a rusty bicycle and fixing it and all, but I'm getting there. :-D

---

For Anie,

RWS

Hermit - King of Swords - Moon RX

If you keep yourself away from society for ethical or moral reasons alone, without actually working on expanding your soul you may be susceptible to temptations and perhaps addictions. If you want to retreat from the world, do it for reasons that come from within, not outside.
Old 02-10-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #46
katieb 
Citizen

For SoniaDoris

Something hidden will come to be clear and i feel that it's not something you were expecting either. There is a king if swords man or person in your lufe tgat hasn't always been forthcoming but this realization or discovery will make you feel pretty darn good!

ace of swords/king of swords/the world
base: hp

Old 02-10-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #47
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
For SoniaDoris

Something hidden will come to be clear and i feel that it's not something you were expecting either. There is a king if swords man or person in your lufe tgat hasn't always been forthcoming but this realization or discovery will make you feel pretty darn good!

ace of swords/king of swords/the world
base: hp
Hmmm, interesting. Is it referring to people around me, or is it something more spiritual?
Old 02-10-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #48
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Hmmm, interesting. Is it referring to people around me, or is it something more spiritual?
I got more of a feeling that it was a person rather than spiritual

Old 02-10-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #49
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
I got more of a feeling that it was a person rather than spiritual
But if it will make me feel good, well, hell yeah! woohoo ^^

---

Katie,

RWS

King of Swords (dayuuum!!) - Fool - VIII of Swords

Even if that man may seem strict and maybe even scarily unemotional, you need to take a chance, it's likely it's just a mask. What is more likely is that he's suffered a lot, or is very sad and he cannot express himself so he puts on this rough and acrid mask. The key here is just try to talk to him or approach him just like a child would, it may seem risky, but it could actually reach him and make him put that sword down!
Old 02-10-2014 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #50

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today