Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

Kundalicious 
Resident

What if I do, what if I don't

It's a what if game using two cards.

The question can be posted as either a do or don't (What if I do bake a cake, what if I don't do my homework) and it is better if it is an action that is entirely dependent on the querent so don't ask "What if I get hired at X" but try "What if I apply for a job at X".

The first card shows what would happen if you did, the second is the outcome if you don't.

Answers as detailed or simple as you like. And like a lot of the threads in this forum, answer the question of the poster that came before you.

Q.What if I worked towards mastering a skill that has always fascinated me?
Kundalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
LaRazia 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundalicious View Post
It's a what if game using two cards.

The question can be posted as either a do or don't (What if I do bake a cake, what if I don't do my homework) and it is better if it is an action that is entirely dependent on the querent so don't ask "What if I get hired at X" but try "What if I apply for a job at X".

The first card shows what would happen if you did, the second is the outcome if you don't.

Answers as detailed or simple as you like. And like a lot of the threads in this forum, answer the question of the poster that came before you.

Q.What if I worked towards mastering a skill that has always fascinated me?
This is amazing!

world - oh wow if you did you would have felt much more complete as a person and you would have elevated your skills so that you would have become mor eknowledgable and worldy

8 OF CUPS- if you didnt do it well you would have felt left out from something

What if I have had a relation with J?
LaRazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Kundalicious 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
This is amazing!

world - oh wow if you did you would have felt much more complete as a person and you would have elevated your skills so that you would have become mor eknowledgable and worldy

8 OF CUPS- if you didnt do it well you would have felt left out from something
I was questioning whether I should bother trying or not for trifling reasons and that was battling with my heart, your reading was spot on and just reaffirmed for me that if it is something I love then to hell with everything else, just do it. I would have felt left out, for sure.

Quote:
What if I have had a relation with J?
Page of Stones - Lynx
King of Arrows - Kingfisher

Wow, I drew two royal cards. I'm going to read this in two different ways.

1. The Cards represent two people
Page of Stones represents J -The Lynx if a fierce hunter and protector, cunning and fast. It sounds like J knows how to get what he/she wants and hold onto it. I get a youthful energy that makes up for lack of experience with intensity.
King of Arrows represents someone you will be freeing yourself up for if you don't. - Someone that is very balanced mentally and emotionally, this would be a more laid back situation.
I don't see negativity in either card here so it seems you're NOT damned if you do, damned if you don't (teehee).

2. The Cards as a reading only with J
If you do, it will be a lot fun. This is a wild card and the only caution in it is to not neglect looking ahead because that will slow down your personal progress.
However if you don't, you will be cutting ties with something that no longer serves you.

Overall in reading 2, it would be wise of you not to but if it's something you really want then go ahead, no harm done as long as you keep your wits about you. This is not long term and needs to be kept in this perspective.
Old 09-11-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
LaRazia 
Citizen

Oh Kunda please dont do it. whatever it is, if its for bad reasons and if it involved stomping over somebody, then please dont do it, sometimes it is more important ot do the right thing in life rather than doing just what we please,and cards can be wrong so if its something against your morals than dont do it,if its against your heart than it is for a reason.

sorry if I sounded preacherish :p

anywho, your rreading was awsome n the thread is really fun

Quote:
I was questioning whether I should bother trying or not for trifling reasons and that was battling with my heart, your reading was spot on and just reaffirmed for me that if it is something I love then to hell with everything else, just do it. I would have felt left out, for sure.

Page of Stones - Lynx
King of Arrows - Kingfisher

Wow, I drew two royal cards. I'm going to read this in two different ways.

1. The Cards represent two people
Page of Stones represents J -The Lynx if a fierce hunter and protector, cunning and fast. It sounds like J knows how to get what he/she wants and hold onto it. I get a youthful energy that makes up for lack of experience with intensity.
King of Arrows represents someone you will be freeing yourself up for if you don't. - Someone that is very balanced mentally and emotionally, this would be a more laid back situation.
I don't see negativity in either card here so it seems you're NOT damned if you do, damned if you don't (teehee).

2. The Cards as a reading only with J
If you do, it will be a lot fun. This is a wild card and the only caution in it is to not neglect looking ahead because that will slow down your personal progress.
However if you don't, you will be cutting ties with something that no longer serves you.

Overall in reading 2, it would be wise of you not to but if it's something you really want then go ahead, no harm done as long as you keep your wits about you. This is not long term and needs to be kept in this perspective.
LaRazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Kundalicious 
Resident

Unhappy

Quote:
Oh Kunda please dont do it. whatever it is, if its for bad reasons and if it involved stomping over somebody, then please dont do it, sometimes it is more important ot do the right thing in life rather than doing just what we please,and cards can be wrong so if its something against your morals than dont do it,if its against your heart than it is for a reason.

sorry if I sounded preacherish :p

anywho, your rreading was awsome n the thread is really fun
What I was thinking about doing is learning a new skill (a hobby, not a work skill) that has nothing to do with hurting people. It was in my heart to try it and in my head (the inner critic part) that kept telling me why bother and it was pointless even though it's something I've wanted to learn since I was a kid.

I have no idea what I've said or done in this forum to give anyone the impression that I'm a sociopath.
Old 10-11-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
redqueen888 
Resident

Wink sociopath?

Quote:
What I was thinking about doing is learning a new skill (a hobby, not a work skill) that has nothing to do with hurting people. It was in my heart to try it and in my head (the inner critic part) that kept telling me why bother and it was pointless even though it's something I've wanted to learn since I was a kid.

I have no idea what I've said or done in this forum to give anyone the impression that I'm a sociopath.
hahahahahaha! No sweat, Kundalicious! I didn't get that impression at all..
redqueen888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
moon_light 
Citizen

So there's no question to answer... Can't play then.
moon_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7
Kundalicious 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by redqueen888 View Post
hahahahahaha! No sweat, Kundalicious! I didn't get that impression at all..
Oh good! I was worried for a minute! I thought you were picking up on my PMS vibes at the time of the question lol.

I was away for a bit, had some stuff going on and I know this thread is a few months old but I figured I'd throw in another question since we didn't do that last time. If no one is interested or this thread gets necroed that's fine, too.

What if I get a part time job for extra money?
Old 15-01-2015 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #8
Snowhunter 
Citizen

Quote:
Oh good! I was worried for a minute! I thought you were picking up on my PMS vibes at the time of the question lol.

I was away for a bit, had some stuff going on and I know this thread is a few months old but I figured I'd throw in another question since we didn't do that last time. If no one is interested or this thread gets necroed that's fine, too.

What if I get a part time job for extra money?
Queen of Wands (rx)
The Chariot

The first phrase I thought of when I turned the reversed Queen of Wands is "no time". Going from that if you do get a part-time job you'll find yourself having difficulty keeping up with your schedule. The added stress will bring about qualities like being overbearing and pushy which cause resentment and perhaps conflict with others.

The Chariot tells me if you don't get the part-time job you won't have your attention divided and you'll be able to put your energy into the main thing you really need to focus on.

What if I just change my career?
Snowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #9
Chobit 
Resident

I'll play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowhunter View Post
What if I just change my career?
Ace of Wands - A new, flourishing life full of potential. The new career would be fresh and inspiring to you, and it could grow into something reliable in the long-term. You'd be listening to your instincts and it holds a lot of promise, but you have to make the most of it.

Queen of Cups - Emotional security and family-oriented. You feel like staying in this position would provide support for your loved ones and it would be less taxing than starting something else (at least initially). You are able to nurture others in your current role.

----

What if I invested money in a new business venture?
Chobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #10
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today