Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobit View Post
What if I invested money in a new business venture?
RWS

High Priestess - Unfortunately you won't be able to find one. The right business venture to invest money in for you right now is not in sight (yet) as you haven't yet completed all the necessary steps.

X of Pents - You'll be able to use your savings and the money you thought of spending for your home/family, maybe sharing your wealth with less fortunate people in your life too.

---

Q: What if I get a new phone in the near future?
Sonia Doris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #11
Silmaril23 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobit View Post
I'll play!

What if I invested money in a new business venture?

DO: Knight of Wands Rx. Misdirected energy, possible recklessness, risk--the knight rushes in with great intentions and passion but things could very easily go wrong.

DON'T: 4 of Wands. Stable energy, celebration. The energy here stays beautifully contained and leads to a joyful, positive outcome.

What if I don't reach out any further to C.?
Silmaril23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #12
Silmaril23 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

Q: What if I get a new phone in the near future?

DO: 7 of Pents Rx -- If you get a new phone it could help you make progress with unfinished work or a project you've been trying to complete.

DON'T: King of Cups Rx -- If you don't get a new phone, it's going to make you feel disconnected and possibly a little bit emotionally out of balance.

Q: What if I don't reach out further to C.?
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #13
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silmaril23 View Post
What if I don't reach out any further to C.?
RWS

Sun - You will get a renewed sense of vitality, but it would not be good if you don't want C. to know about it or why you did it, cause they'll see right through and understand all about why and how you did it. [Also ~ especially considering the KoW, he will definitely confront you about it, directly and without considering when and where they're doing it.]

King of Wands - The thing is that C. could be your best friend (or business partner for that matter, at least helpful with financial advice or opportunities), even though they may not be the most pleasant person to be around and they may be quite brash and say all the wrong things, you will be glad you waited it out a bit more!

---

Q: What if I stop taking Aspirin for my headaches?
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #14
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
RWS

Sun - You will get a renewed sense of vitality, but it would not be good if you don't want C. to know about it or why you did it, cause they'll see right through and understand all about why and how you did it. [Also ~ especially considering the KoW, he will definitely confront you about it, directly and without considering when and where they're doing it.]

King of Wands - The thing is that C. could be your best friend (or business partner for that matter, at least helpful with financial advice or opportunities), even though they may not be the most pleasant person to be around and they may be quite brash and say all the wrong things, you will be glad you waited it out a bit more!

---

Q: What if I stop taking Aspirin for my headaches?
if you DO stop:
5 swords- your headaches may feel okay at first and as if you can cope without the aspirin and you will feel pleased but then they would come on stronger again after a period of time and you would feel frustrated and annoyed that you might have to consider taking them again even though you'd like to stop for good

if you DON'T stop:
high priestess- the aspirin will help you to manage your pain and balance things out,however your intuition will be guiding you to seek out other alternative and holistic approaches to deal with your headaches, so you may only use the aspirin until you find something more natural and holistic to replace it with

My DO/DON'T question is:
What if I gave Edwin a second chance with me after his betrayal / what if I did not give him a second chance with me after his betrayal
Persimmon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #15
Silmaril23 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
if you DO stop:

My DO/DON'T question is:
What if I gave Edwin a second chance with me after his betrayal / what if I did not give him a second chance with me after his betrayal

DO: Two of Wands Rx -- If you give Edwin a second chance, you will be limiting your own opportunities. You may prevent yourself from discovering an incredible new adventure that is just around the corner.

DON'T: Chariot -- If you don't give Edwin a second chance, you will be using your willpower and will triumph in the situation. You will be able to climb higher and go further than you have before.

Q: What will it be like if we go to C. tomorrow?
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #16
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silmaril23 View Post
Q: What will it be like if we go to C. tomorrow?
RWS

Fool RX - You may feel a little too extravagant for your own good and you'd doubt your choice and put it against everybody else, so basically you'd have a bad time and you wouldn't let everybody else around you not be a part of it.

Hierophant RX - You'd feel like going against the system, being original, and, yeah, you will feel self-indulgent anyway, so at least you'd have the space to pursue whatever innovative idea you get, maybe you can even produce something of note? :-D

---

Q: What if I buy the plant antibiotic capsules I saw in the catalog?
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #17
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
RWS

Fool RX - You may feel a little too extravagant for your own good and you'd doubt your choice and put it against everybody else, so basically you'd have a bad time and you wouldn't let everybody else around you not be a part of it.

Hierophant RX - You'd feel like going against the system, being original, and, yeah, you will feel self-indulgent anyway, so at least you'd have the space to pursue whatever innovative idea you get, maybe you can even produce something of note? :-D

---

Q: What if I buy the plant antibiotic capsules I saw in the catalog?
DO- the emperor
you may find you are annoyed that they did not live up to what you expected/what was advertised

DON'T - 5 swords
you will still be looking for something to fulfill that need and you may end up getting a different version elsewhere

what if I put my all into building a future with J?
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #18
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
what if I put my all into building a future with J?
II of Pents RX - You'd feel overwhelmed at some point, like when you're not juggling things right, or you're juggling to many different things at the same time and they all fall on your head, as you'll feel you haven't done anything to solve the situation before acting on it and nothing seems to go right.

VI of Pents - I think it says your all, regarding a future or not, should belong to more people than just J, you need to be charitable and just with what you give, because you'd live out important people in your life, and maybe potential competitors for J who could be even better for you?

---

Q: What if I do the general cleaning tomorrow?
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #19
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
II of Pents RX - You'd feel overwhelmed at some point, like when you're not juggling things right, or you're juggling to many different things at the same time and they all fall on your head, as you'll feel you haven't done anything to solve the situation before acting on it and nothing seems to go right.

VI of Pents - I think it says your all, regarding a future or not, should belong to more people than just J, you need to be charitable and just with what you give, because you'd live out important people in your life, and maybe potential competitors for J who could be even better for you?

---

Q: What if I do the general cleaning tomorrow?
DO- 7 wands

you may find it more stressful or taxing than you normally do and it may put you in a bad mood,but ultimately you will be able to tick it off your list in the end and feelyou have completed it

DON'T- queen cups

you will feel relaxed and chilled and may find that you spend your time indulging in something pampering or relaxing for your mind and body

what if I dyed my hair dark blue?
Old 10-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #20

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today