Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The Gothic Tarot by Vargo - Seven Of Pentacles

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gothic Tarot

An strange animal

annik 
An strange animal

The person at the gates makes me think of a mixture of two character. First, I think of the reliable Lurch from the Addams family. The second is the quick and witty butler from The Nanny.

The house makes me think of the house in Melmoth the Wanderer. The description at the beginning of the book fit well the card.

Whatever if it's all in our psyche or an inherited house, I feel the most important is what we will do with the house. We may repair it and brighten the surrounding of the house or we leave it there as it is and let it creeps us in. Or we may enter there at our own peril...
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Citizen

Alissa 
Citizen

I've really come to appreciate this particular card. I think I really understand it now, energetically... what it's trying to say (to me).

This house is about legacies. This house is all about what you sow, and what you reap. The work done before will continue to shape what you receive in the present; it will live through you and possibily even touch those who come after you.

If you stir up dark evils within your own home, you have soiled your own nest, turning it into psychically toxic ground. You will reap those evils and sorrows.

Despite all of these dire personal divinatory meanings, I still adore this house.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
Resident

YukinoShirabuki 
Resident

I think someone got this house as a reward. Or he was lucky to be born heir, who had long waited for, but who was forced to leave his parents' house. And now returns.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.