Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Sacred Circle -- Four of Swords

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Sacred Circle Tarot

Citizen

inanna_tarot 
Citizen

Whist in the 3 of swords we have those ragged rocks where nothing can grow, we now have the lush green fields and open spaces of the 4th sword. Its calm and peaceful, very still.
The problems of the 3rd are being healed here, are being sorted. If we see the 3rd of swords as an open wound, constantly hurting and weeping, we now have the healing bandage, the scab to heal things. Course this will take time, but if we dont rest it will never get better.
When I first saw newgrange here, I mistook it for a barrow, a mound for the dead to house themselves, the earthly womb for them to go back into and be reborn again once more.
Although we have to heal, the next step of what will be born after this is very exciting! I just know there is a sun just about to pop out from those clouds and brighten the day

Sezo
x
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Citizen

bluecaffeine 
Citizen

3 of swords

3 of swords means relax, so it is my favourite card at the moment.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.