Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

RavenLuna 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Woodland View Post
I honest to goodness have no idea what to spend money on without the tarot and oracle collecting... What do normal people spend their disposable on? Never been a shoes and handbags kinda gal.

I do need a really good kitchen knife but rather tricky to get excited about in comparison.
Same here, I've never collected shoes or handbags either. I just bought a Nutri Ninja (juice-blaster thing), but it's not as exciting as BOGOF on the Fountain Tarot. I'm still sitting on my hands over that one, and I want it noted that I bought nothing at Glastonbury. Nothing! Not even a crystal :'(
RavenLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #41
Cocobird55 
Seeker

I buy lots of books, mostly mysteries.

Old 29-11-2015 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #42
Scarlet Woodland 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenLuna View Post
Same here, I've never collected shoes or handbags either. I just bought a Nutri Ninja (juice-blaster thing), but it's not as exciting as BOGOF on the Fountain Tarot. I'm still sitting on my hands over that one, and I want it noted that I bought nothing at Glastonbury. Nothing! Not even a crystal :'(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocobird55 View Post
I buy lots of books, mostly mysteries.
I've been oddly tempted my a Nutri Ninja too funnily enough Props on the no shopping in Glasto!... I'm only ever saved by the fact the other half would rather eat his own toenails than be dragged through the shops haha.

Books are usually my other go to Alas, rather like my T&O's I've now totally run out of space. Will have to get reading and pass some on before I'm allowed any more. Grumble grumble. Other half was starting to look concerned about my library when we were in a 3 bed house, so now we're tucked into a one bed flat I oughtn't take the Michael

Finally chose a couple of kitchen knives and a sharpener. Will just have to develop a cooking obsession

Last edited by Scarlet Woodland; 29-11-2015 at 19:42.
Scarlet Woodland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #43
McFaire 
Citizen

Quote:
I honest to goodness have no idea what to spend money on without the tarot and oracle collecting... What do normal people spend their disposable on? Never been a shoes and handbags kinda gal.

I do need a really good kitchen knife but rather tricky to get excited about in comparison.

art
art supplies
books
music
music books (sheet music)
wines
dining
travel
home
McFaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #44
Scarlet Woodland 
Citizen

Managed to succeed in getting excited about my kitchen knife after watching it ace the tomato test on youtube (ordered a Wusthof Classic Santoku) but think I might have overshot haha... am now more impatient to receive this than the decks I'm still waiting for <eye roll>

On the plus side I haven't really been tempted by any new decks so it's worked
Old 03-12-2015 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #45
JylliM 
Citizen

If you want some serious kitchen kit, start saving for a Thermomix. They are fantastic, and you won't be able to afford a new deck for ages!

www.thermomix.vorwerk.co.uk
JylliM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #46
Scarlet Woodland 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JylliM View Post
If you want some serious kitchen kit, start saving for a Thermomix. They are fantastic, and you won't be able to afford a new deck for ages!

www.thermomix.vorwerk.co.uk
Damn now that is some serious kit! When we finally get our little Welsh smalholding... I just might have to indulge
Old 03-12-2015 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #47
Scarlet Woodland 
Citizen

I may have just swooped like a rabid badger on a 20% discount that was just emailed to me. I have been meaning to get this for months though and just haven't gotten around to it, so... ahem... it doesn't count? What? I'm working a shed load of extra hours this week and had the money going spare... meep (hides under the table). Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming Nothing else till mid January now.

Last edited by Scarlet Woodland; 07-12-2015 at 10:39.
Old 07-12-2015 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #48
ldiddy 
Citizen

I still find decks I like, maintaining the resistance, TOADies.

The last new deck I received was 2nd Edition Wild Unknown. I was disappointed when three of the card backs were noticeably lighter making it worthless to read with, so I had to send back and am now waiting on a replacement. This sour moment has actually helped with my not buying others. You know, once you have to send it back and it becomes an inconvenience and disappointment, I'm less inclined to sign up for more....

Plus Nautical Tarot from Kickstarter should be coming in the next week or two
I'm going to wrap it and gift it to myself for Christmas.
ldiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #49
RiverRunsDeep 
Citizen

Quote:
I may have just swooped like a rabid badger on a 20% discount that was just emailed to me. I have been meaning to get this for months though and just haven't gotten around to it, so... ahem... it doesn't count? What? I'm working a shed load of extra hours this week and had the money going spare... meep (hides under the table). Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming Nothing else till mid January now.
I received the same email. A Christmas gift from me, to me, so.... nah, it doesn't count.
RiverRunsDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #50

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today