Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996


    · Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

  Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
page of wands 
Citizen
 
page of wands's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 Dec 2016
Location: a far away castle
Posts: 317

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
9 pents, knight of wands

You will experience more contentment alone than with X. X will be hot and cold, the moment X sees you carrying on life without them, they will pop up and confuse your heart.

Be forewarned, I find the initial X if often too ambiguous to be accurately read. It could be anyones energy around you.

Q: What will BLs next action be toward me?
2 of cups, 8 of wands

BL is attracted to you, and wants to start a relationship. He is going to text you, e-mail you, or communicate in some way.

Q: What will D's next action be toward me?
page of wands is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #351
SonyaB 
Citizen
 
SonyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 2,606

Quote:
Originally Posted by page of wands View Post
2 of cups, 8 of wands

BL is attracted to you, and wants to start a relationship. He is going to text you, e-mail you, or communicate in some way.

Q: What will D's next action be toward me?
7 of cups, 7 of pents

I dont see D taking any action towards you until they have taken time to consider the situation and ponder on it.

What is the future of LC's marriage?
SonyaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #352
samantha 
Citizen
 
samantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 13,647

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
7 of cups, 7 of pents

I dont see D taking any action towards you until they have taken time to consider the situation and ponder on it.

What is the future of LC's marriage?
4 of coins - 3 of swords
LC will stick with it, but this will be painful especially if LC or partner has eyes for another.

QU: What do I need to know about my plan/idea to make improvements ? (IMA)
samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #353
SonyaB 
Citizen
 
SonyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 2,606

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
4 of coins - 3 of swords
LC will stick with it, but this will be painful especially if LC or partner has eyes for another.

QU: What do I need to know about my plan/idea to make improvements ? (IMA)
7 cups, 8 wands

A tendency towards negative thinking and getting down about people can leave you confused. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water until you have clarified just exactly what you need.


Most significant events for me this week?
SonyaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #354
rcoble 
Resident
 
rcoble's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
7 cups, 8 wands

A tendency towards negative thinking and getting down about people can leave you confused. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water until you have clarified just exactly what you need.


Most significant events for me this week?
7 of Cups+King of Pentacles
You may be faced with a decision around home, work, or an older male figure. Overall, I feel the situation will turn out alright.

What do I need to know about my current love interest?
rcoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #355
SonyaB 
Citizen
 
SonyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 2,606

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
7 of Cups+King of Pentacles
You may be faced with a decision around home, work, or an older male figure. Overall, I feel the situation will turn out alright.

What do I need to know about my current love interest?
5 wands, the hermit

That they battle thoughts in their head and have a tendancy towards retreating and escapism to deal with stress. You will need to exercise patience when dealing with this person.

Most significant part of the the next 3 months working here at E?
SonyaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #356
Sonia Doris 
Citizen
 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Most significant part of the the next 3 months working here at E?
RWS - X of Pents & VII of Wands RX

I think you may either choose, feel compelled to do so to put family first during this time, as there is somebody who has needed help, and your position at E will allow you to do that. The only thing is that you need to decide strongly, indecision may be your Achilles' heal at this point, I mean there could be some(one) who may want to use your indecision against you.

---

Q: What should I know about SG?
Sonia Doris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #357
SonyaB 
Citizen
 
SonyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 2,606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - X of Pents & VII of Wands RX

I think you may either choose, feel compelled to do so to put family first during this time, as there is somebody who has needed help, and your position at E will allow you to do that. The only thing is that you need to decide strongly, indecision may be your Achilles' heal at this point, I mean there could be some(one) who may want to use your indecision against you.

---

Q: What should I know about SG?
Queen of Swords & The Sun

Take what they say with a grain of salt and don't be too harsh or offended by their harshness as they mean well. There is a 'pursuit of happiness' vibe to SG, be honest with them also, it would be better that way.

How will I be feeling about my sister DB at the end of January/early Feb?
SonyaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #358
Sonia Doris 
Citizen
 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
How will I be feeling about my sister DB at the end of January/early Feb?
RWS - VIII of Wands & Ace of Swords RX

Many things will be swooshing around you and towards you and the sheer quantity could get you confused and overwhelmed. You'll feel like lashing out because of that and that may cause serious conflicts, it would be best to either ask for help or prioritize to the very minimum ~ you don't have to deal with all the wands coming your way, you know...

---

Q: What does my cat Tantzi know about the neighbour cat who keeps visiting us?
Sonia Doris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #359
Persimmon 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 630

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - VIII of Wands & Ace of Swords RX

Many things will be swooshing around you and towards you and the sheer quantity could get you confused and overwhelmed. You'll feel like lashing out because of that and that may cause serious conflicts, it would be best to either ask for help or prioritize to the very minimum ~ you don't have to deal with all the wands coming your way, you know...

---

Q: What does my cat Tantzi know about the neighbour cat who keeps visiting us?
6 pentacles - queen wands
Tantzi know the neighbourhood cat comes round because it knows it will be given food from you. She also knows that the cat frequents other houses in the neighbourhood for the same purpose.

what are the 2 potential life paths that J's soul chose to have the option of with me in this lifetime?
Persimmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #360
Reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards


Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On



All times are GMT +10. The time now is 09:32.

 


Tarot Forum Categories
· Tarot Decks
· Using Tarot Cards
· Tarot Trading
· Talking Tarot
· Reading Exchange
· Your Readings
· Tarot Games & Fun
· Tarot Deck Creation
· Marseilles
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Thoth Tarot
· Tarot Study Groups
· Lenormand
· Oracles
· Divination
· Spirituality
· Chat
· New Members
· Advertisements
· Forum Help


Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Steampunk Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Angel Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Dragon Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Fantasy Decks
· Tarot Books
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Upcoming Decks
· Solandia's Top Ten
· Top Ten Decks
· List All Decks

Who is behind the Aeclectic Tarot Forum?

My name is Kate Hill (also known as Solandia) and I'm a Tarot reader, deck collector, and lifelong student of the beauty and diversity of Tarot cards.

I created Aeclectic in 1996 to share my passion for Tarot with the world, and started the forum in 2000 so others could share theirs too. Contact me via email or here at the forum.

  Contribute to Aeclectic

· Add your deck
· Write a review
· Join the community

Get new deck updates via email
  Aeclectic Tarot Resources

Copyright © Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved.