Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

page of wands 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
9 pents, knight of wands

You will experience more contentment alone than with X. X will be hot and cold, the moment X sees you carrying on life without them, they will pop up and confuse your heart.

Be forewarned, I find the initial X if often too ambiguous to be accurately read. It could be anyones energy around you.

Q: What will BLs next action be toward me?
2 of cups, 8 of wands

BL is attracted to you, and wants to start a relationship. He is going to text you, e-mail you, or communicate in some way.

Q: What will D's next action be toward me?
page of wands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #351
SonyaB 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by page of wands View Post
2 of cups, 8 of wands

BL is attracted to you, and wants to start a relationship. He is going to text you, e-mail you, or communicate in some way.

Q: What will D's next action be toward me?
7 of cups, 7 of pents

I dont see D taking any action towards you until they have taken time to consider the situation and ponder on it.

What is the future of LC's marriage?
SonyaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #352
samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
7 of cups, 7 of pents

I dont see D taking any action towards you until they have taken time to consider the situation and ponder on it.

What is the future of LC's marriage?
4 of coins - 3 of swords
LC will stick with it, but this will be painful especially if LC or partner has eyes for another.

QU: What do I need to know about my plan/idea to make improvements ? (IMA)
samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #353
SonyaB 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
4 of coins - 3 of swords
LC will stick with it, but this will be painful especially if LC or partner has eyes for another.

QU: What do I need to know about my plan/idea to make improvements ? (IMA)
7 cups, 8 wands

A tendency towards negative thinking and getting down about people can leave you confused. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water until you have clarified just exactly what you need.

Most significant events for me this week?
Old 03-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #354
rcoble 
Citizen

Quote:
7 cups, 8 wands

A tendency towards negative thinking and getting down about people can leave you confused. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water until you have clarified just exactly what you need.

Most significant events for me this week?
7 of Cups+King of Pentacles
You may be faced with a decision around home, work, or an older male figure. Overall, I feel the situation will turn out alright.

What do I need to know about my current love interest?
rcoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #355
SonyaB 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
7 of Cups+King of Pentacles
You may be faced with a decision around home, work, or an older male figure. Overall, I feel the situation will turn out alright.

What do I need to know about my current love interest?
5 wands, the hermit

That they battle thoughts in their head and have a tendancy towards retreating and escapism to deal with stress. You will need to exercise patience when dealing with this person.

Most significant part of the the next 3 months working here at E?
Old 03-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #356
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Most significant part of the the next 3 months working here at E?
RWS - X of Pents & VII of Wands RX

I think you may either choose, feel compelled to do so to put family first during this time, as there is somebody who has needed help, and your position at E will allow you to do that. The only thing is that you need to decide strongly, indecision may be your Achilles' heal at this point, I mean there could be some(one) who may want to use your indecision against you.

---

Q: What should I know about SG?
Sonia Doris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #357
SonyaB 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - X of Pents & VII of Wands RX

I think you may either choose, feel compelled to do so to put family first during this time, as there is somebody who has needed help, and your position at E will allow you to do that. The only thing is that you need to decide strongly, indecision may be your Achilles' heal at this point, I mean there could be some(one) who may want to use your indecision against you.

---

Q: What should I know about SG?
Queen of Swords & The Sun

Take what they say with a grain of salt and don't be too harsh or offended by their harshness as they mean well. There is a 'pursuit of happiness' vibe to SG, be honest with them also, it would be better that way.

How will I be feeling about my sister DB at the end of January/early Feb?
Old 12-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #358
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
How will I be feeling about my sister DB at the end of January/early Feb?
RWS - VIII of Wands & Ace of Swords RX

Many things will be swooshing around you and towards you and the sheer quantity could get you confused and overwhelmed. You'll feel like lashing out because of that and that may cause serious conflicts, it would be best to either ask for help or prioritize to the very minimum ~ you don't have to deal with all the wands coming your way, you know...

---

Q: What does my cat Tantzi know about the neighbour cat who keeps visiting us?
Sonia Doris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #359
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - VIII of Wands & Ace of Swords RX

Many things will be swooshing around you and towards you and the sheer quantity could get you confused and overwhelmed. You'll feel like lashing out because of that and that may cause serious conflicts, it would be best to either ask for help or prioritize to the very minimum ~ you don't have to deal with all the wands coming your way, you know...

---

Q: What does my cat Tantzi know about the neighbour cat who keeps visiting us?
6 pentacles - queen wands
Tantzi know the neighbourhood cat comes round because it knows it will be given food from you. She also knows that the cat frequents other houses in the neighbourhood for the same purpose.

what are the 2 potential life paths that J's soul chose to have the option of with me in this lifetime?
Persimmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #360
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today