Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

  Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Marseilles & Other Early Decks

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.


  post a reply
 
Thread Tools
Astraea 
Senior Citizen
 
Astraea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 Feb 2003
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 4,048

Your Payen is another masterpiece, Yves! It arrived today and it's simply beautiful. Thank you!



__________________
Thoughts are things
And words have wings

(Rosicrucian maxim)
Astraea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016     Top   #41
Yves Le Marseillais 
Citizen
 
Yves Le Marseillais's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 Oct 2007
Location: MARSEILLE FRANCE OLD €UROPE
Posts: 552
Wink Thanks for your support


Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraea View Post
Your Payen is another masterpiece, Yves! It arrived today and it's simply beautiful. Thank you!
Good evening Astraea,

This adventure started from a simple idea and a tarot passion.

Nothing could have been done without forums like Aeclectic and YOU tarot lovers who followed me in this long path.

Yes J.P. Payen tarot is a future "must have" deck because of his high qualitys and I am as Wilfried very satisfied of this result.

We worked hard and longly to get this cards alive again and I like to share them with all of you.

Happy spreads and XMas feasts !!

Yves
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_6130 - Copie.jpg (81.0 KB, 28 views)



__________________
Yves Le Marseillais

Nul n'est au dessus de l'obligation de dire la vérité.
Nobody is above obligation to tell Truth.
Yves Le Marseillais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016     Top   #42
Michellehihi 
Citizen
 
Michellehihi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 Oct 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 2,184

I can't find it for sale on your site, when will it be available?
Michellehihi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016     Top   #43
Yves Le Marseillais 
Citizen
 
Yves Le Marseillais's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 Oct 2007
Location: MARSEILLE FRANCE OLD €UROPE
Posts: 552
Question Where to get my decks Payen Madenié ect...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellehihi View Post
I can't find it for sale on your site, when will it be available?
Hello all,

Yes go to my website in Boutique zone:
Here:
http://www.tarot-de-marseille-herita...arots-c-1.html
Then choose Payen and quantity . One for exemple.
Same for Madenié
You can pay via Paypall.
Informs me if you have problems.

I am still fighting with my website as to put Madenié and Payen pictures..... But decks are avaluable for sale.

Best,

Yves



__________________
Yves Le Marseillais

Nul n'est au dessus de l'obligation de dire la vérité.
Nobody is above obligation to tell Truth.
Yves Le Marseillais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016     Top   #44
Michellehihi 
Citizen
 
Michellehihi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 Oct 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 2,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Le Marseillais View Post
Hello all,

Yes go to my website in Boutique zone:
Here:
http://www.tarot-de-marseille-herita...arots-c-1.html
Then choose Payen and quantity . One for exemple.
Same for Madenié
You can pay via Paypall.
Informs me if you have problems.

I am still fighting with my website as to put Madenié and Payen pictures..... But decks are avaluable for sale.

Best,

Yves
Merci!
Michellehihi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016     Top   #45
Michellehihi 
Citizen
 
Michellehihi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 Oct 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 2,184
A special request


Good evening Yves, I have a favour to ask you: could you post pictures of the knights in the payen deck? This will determine my decision to buy it or not, thank you so much!
Michellehihi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016     Top   #46
JylliM 
Citizen
 
JylliM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2015
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 1,200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Le Marseillais View Post
Good evening Astraea,

This adventure started from a simple idea and a tarot passion.

Nothing could have been done without forums like Aeclectic and YOU tarot lovers who followed me in this long path.

Yes J.P. Payen tarot is a future "must have" deck because of his high qualitys and I am as Wilfried very satisfied of this result.

We worked hard and longly to get this cards alive again and I like to share them with all of you.

Happy spreads and XMas feasts !!

Yves
Ha, love the picture! She must be cold so scantily dressed in the snow!
JylliM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016     Top   #47
Yves Le Marseillais 
Citizen
 
Yves Le Marseillais's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 Oct 2007
Location: MARSEILLE FRANCE OLD €UROPE
Posts: 552
Knights


Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellehihi View Post
Good evening Yves, I have a favour to ask you: could you post pictures of the knights in the payen deck? This will determine my decision to buy it or not, thank you so much!
Hello Michelle,

Here is a general picture where you can see all the deck. Inclusive Knights.

Hope it's enough.

Best,

Yves
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PAYEN Resize Wizard-1.jpg (107.7 KB, 35 views)



__________________
Yves Le Marseillais

Nul n'est au dessus de l'obligation de dire la vérité.
Nobody is above obligation to tell Truth.
Yves Le Marseillais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016     Top   #48
Michellehihi 
Citizen
 
Michellehihi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 Oct 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 2,184

Merci encore!
Michellehihi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016     Top   #49
DeToX 
Citizen
 
DeToX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19 Jan 2013
Location: London, UK
Posts: 311

The deck is great! Well done Yves! I don't know whether you want to elaborate later on the production process or if you happened to have filmed any of it, I am sure many would be interested! Cheers.
DeToX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016     Top   #50
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards



Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On



All times are GMT +10. The time now is 03:35.

 


Tarot Forum Categories
· Tarot Decks
· Using Tarot Cards
· Tarot Trading
· Talking Tarot
· Reading Exchange
· Your Readings
· Tarot Games & Fun
· Tarot Deck Creation
· Marseilles
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Thoth Tarot
· Tarot Study Groups
· Lenormand
· Oracles
· Divination
· Spirituality
· Chat
· New Members
· Advertisements
· Forum Help


Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Steampunk Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Angel Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Dragon Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Fantasy Decks
· Tarot Books
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Upcoming Decks
· Solandia's Top Ten
· Top Ten Decks
· List All Decks

Who is behind the Aeclectic Tarot Forum?

My name is Kate Hill (also known as Solandia) and I'm a Tarot reader, deck collector, and lifelong student of the beauty and diversity of Tarot cards.

I created Aeclectic in 1996 to share my passion for Tarot with the world, and started the forum in 2000 so others could share theirs too. Read more about me, contact me or connect in the forum.

  Contribute to Aeclectic

· Add your deck
· Advertise
· Write a review
· Join the community

  Aeclectic Tarot Resources

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.