Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #3

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Sun

Seems so...too much exposure involved

Q. If c hears others say I am in r'ship, will he know it's with him that they're presuming?
you mean he feels too exposed? I'm sorry I don't get your answer. It's too cryptic for me
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #21
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

He feels exposed . It would bring heat to the opinion other people have of him (exposure on his identity or profile).
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #22
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Sun

Seems so...too much exposure involved

Q. If c hears others say I am in r'ship, will he know it's with him that they're presuming?
knight of swords

yes! people are talking but not to undermine anything.

as things stand now can m and I have a deep loving relationship?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #23
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Ha! Now I ask for clarification... Do you mean he (C) presumes it's about us?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #24
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Ha! Now I ask for clarification... Do you mean he (C) presumes it's about us?
Yes I think C presume's it's about you both.



as things stand now can m and I have a deep loving relationship?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #25
GoodnessGracious's Avatar
GoodnessGracious  GoodnessGracious is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2014
Location: ----
Posts: 565
GoodnessGracious 
Citizen

GoodnessGracious's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
Yes I think C presume's it's about you both.



as things stand now can m and I have a deep loving relationship?
Queen of Cups = I want to go with yes, but perhaps much of the question is up to you - to trust your instincts and intuition and do what feels right to you as well as being emotionally open and loving.

Q: Did his overseas vacation earlier this month remind him at all of me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #26
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodnessGracious View Post
Queen of Cups = I want to go with yes, but perhaps much of the question is up to you - to trust your instincts and intuition and do what feels right to you as well as being emotionally open and loving.

Q: Did his overseas vacation earlier this month remind him at all of me?
Fool

He was light footed on adventure so it doesn't seem so ...

- has c been thinking of me tonight?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #27
Mim's Avatar
Mim  Mim is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 150
Mim 
Citizen

Mim's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Fool

He was light footed on adventure so it doesn't seem so ...

- has c been thinking of me tonight?
The Star - To me, it looks like : yes and feeling good meanwhile.

Q : Is this M a person I already now ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #28
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
The Star - To me, it looks like : yes and feeling good meanwhile.

Q : Is this M a person I already now ?
9 of swords

no, M is someone who so far you have only dreamed about.

is s trying to undermine me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #29
Mim's Avatar
Mim  Mim is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 150
Mim 
Citizen

Mim's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
9 of swords

no, M is someone who so far you have only dreamed about.

is s trying to undermine me?
The Sun - I don't think so, regarding to the sun, he or she should be sincere.

Q : Will the problem of E's not recieving his postal mails be fixed soon ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #30


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.