Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #3

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
decan  decan is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Sep 2015
Location: far away
Posts: 1,621
decan 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
(...) Q : Will the problem of E's not recieving his postal mails be fixed soon ?
The Empress
Yes, the Empress is able to solve many problems.

Q: Will I receive my Pagan Otherworlds Tarot this week?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #31
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by decan View Post
The Empress
Yes, the Empress is able to solve many problems.

Q: Will I receive my Pagan Otherworlds Tarot this week?
Four of swords

Not this week ... After a rest for you in activity then you will receive it

- c's next move with me will be asking me out?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #32
Hemera  Hemera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jun 2006
Location: Building wings on the way down
Posts: 10,735
Hemera 
Citizen
feedback to post #2


Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodnessGracious View Post
Queen of Cups = I think you will, and you'll love it!
Yes, yes! I did and I did
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #33
Mim's Avatar
Mim  Mim is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 150
Mim 
Citizen

Mim's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Four of swords

Not this week ... After a rest for you in activity then you will receive it

- c's next move with me will be asking me out?
9 Of Cups - Depends on what would make you feel happy, as this card is bringing wellness and pleasure, happiness... I'm glad you got it and hope it'll be a good answer for you.

Q : For my health, should I practice more meditation/prayer ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #34
MarieAntoinette's Avatar
MarieAntoinette  MarieAntoinette is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2016
Location: Garden
Posts: 1,816
MarieAntoinette 
Citizen

MarieAntoinette's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
9 Of Cups - Depends on what would make you feel happy, as this card is bringing wellness and pleasure, happiness... I'm glad you got it and hope it'll be a good answer for you.

Q : For my health, should I practice more meditation/prayer ?
9 of swords
If you are suffering from insomnia or anxiety that causes physical ailments then yes.


Q: Does M feel sexually attracted to me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #35
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
9 of swords
If you are suffering from insomnia or anxiety that causes physical ailments then yes.


Q: Does M feel sexually attracted to me?
i accidentally drew 2 cards
the sun and the lovers (it was like it was attached to the sun)

yes and more yes.

is m sexually attracted to me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #36
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
i accidentally drew 2 cards
the sun and the lovers (it was like it was attached to the sun)

yes and more yes.

is m sexually attracted to me?
6 of coins
Not a clear yes/no answer from this card - it appears that one of you (you ?) is *more* attracted to the other (m ?) - but that doesn't mean that there is no interest from M ; it's just not an equal amount. Drew another card - Page of Wands, so ok - the attraction is there but it's in its early stages ...hasn't had an opportunity to develop much.

QU: Will I be happy with the outcome ? (HCE)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #37
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
6 of coins
Not a clear yes/no answer from this card - it appears that one of you (you ?) is *more* attracted to the other (m ?) - but that doesn't mean that there is no interest from M ; it's just not an equal amount. Drew another card - Page of Wands, so ok - the attraction is there but it's in its early stages ...hasn't had an opportunity to develop much.

QU: Will I be happy with the outcome ? (HCE)
3 of pentacles

yes, your work should pay off!

should i change my plans to attend the conference all week?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #38
Mim's Avatar
Mim  Mim is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 150
Mim 
Citizen

Mim's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
3 of pentacles

yes, your work should pay off!

should i change my plans to attend the conference all week?
9 of Pentacles : if it is the most prudent decision, then yes. If not, it seems better not to try.

Q : Is the waiting postal package my Jasniak Tarot ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #39
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
9 of Pentacles : if it is the most prudent decision, then yes. If not, it seems better not to try.

Q : Is the waiting postal package my Jasniak Tarot ?
lovers
wheel of fortune

i picked these two cards!?

the first draw was the lovers and then after a serious reshuffle the 2nd one i drew was the wheel of fortune. lol those are not quite yes or no cards to me. can you tell me if i was right with ultimate reading?

i am going to say yes. but the package might be damaged? or some strange thing happened in transit?

does m actually want to have a relationship with me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #40


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.