Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

  Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.


  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
GoodnessGracious 
Citizen
 
GoodnessGracious's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2014
Location: All Over The Place
Posts: 548

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
lovers
wheel of fortune

i picked these two cards!?

the first draw was the lovers and then after a serious reshuffle the 2nd one i drew was the wheel of fortune. lol those are not quite yes or no cards to me. can you tell me if i was right with ultimate reading?

i am going to say yes. but the package might be damaged? or some strange thing happened in transit?

does m actually want to have a relationship with me?
Strength = Yes.

Q: Will I be satisfied with the answer to my email regarding studies?
GoodnessGracious is offline  
Old 24-08-2016     Top   #41
empress's dress 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: ?
Posts: 2,684

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodnessGracious View Post
Strength = Yes.

Q: Will I be satisfied with the answer to my email regarding studies?
the empress

all signs point to being elated

does v miss me at all?
empress's dress is offline  
Old 24-08-2016     Top   #42
rcoble 
Resident
 
rcoble's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
the empress

all signs point to being elated

does v miss me at all?
JUSTICE.

No, V has decided to cut all ties.

Will Z be able to travel abroad this summer?
rcoble is offline  
Old 24-08-2016     Top   #43
Mim 
Citizen
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 144

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
lovers
wheel of fortune

i picked these two cards!?

the first draw was the lovers and then after a serious reshuffle the 2nd one i drew was the wheel of fortune. lol those are not quite yes or no cards to me. can you tell me if i was right with ultimate reading?

i am going to say yes. but the package might be damaged? or some strange thing happened in transit?
lol
Nothing normal is happening from the beginning (love at first sight) with this devilish Jasniak !

More seriously, your spread is all perfect as I think I am getting the meaning of it. Kind of a tricky one, though. The answer of the cards is not really answering the question, it's reveiling something else : my own feelings about it. And that's funny because at the moment I wrote this question I was hesitating to ask :"What's the Jasniak means to me?" but then I remembered it was the yes-no game and changed my question for this one.

I marvel at how your precise intuition hit the point by digging so perfectly my previous and important question. Thank you very much, empress's dress !
Mim is offline  
Old 24-08-2016     Top   #44
empress's dress 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: ?
Posts: 2,684

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
lol
Nothing normal is happening from the beginning (love at first sight) with this devilish Jasniak !

More seriously, your spread is all perfect as I think I am getting the meaning of it. Kind of a tricky one, though. The answer of the cards is not really answering the question, it's reveiling something else : my own feelings about it. And that's funny because at the moment I wrote this question I was hesitating to ask :"What's the Jasniak means to me?" but then I remembered it was the yes-no game and changed my question for this one.

I marvel at how your precise intuition hit the point by digging so perfectly my previous and important question. Thank you very much, empress's dress !
thank you so much for your reply, mim!!!! the cards were really weirding me out. lesson for me is sometimes what's revealed is actually orthognal to the manifest question, and hey trust yourself that that thing revealed is what the querent actually needs to know.

Last edited by empress's dress; 24-08-2016 at 14:44. Reason: spelling
empress's dress is offline  
Old 24-08-2016     Top   #45
GoodnessGracious 
Citizen
 
GoodnessGracious's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2014
Location: All Over The Place
Posts: 548

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
the empress - all signs point to being elated
Yes, your prediction was correct
GoodnessGracious is offline  
Old 24-08-2016     Top   #46
Mim 
Citizen
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 144

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
thank you so much for your reply, mim!!!! the cards were really weirding me out. lesson for me is sometimes what's revealed is actually orthognal to the manifest question, and hey trust yourself that that thing revealed is what the querent actually needs to know.
Oh yes, you can trust your intuition on this, I'm sure ! I love the way cards are answering our questions, only the better way, even through mysterious ways.
Mim is offline  
Old 24-08-2016     Top   #47
Mim 
Citizen
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 144

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
JUSTICE.

No, V has decided to cut all ties.

Will Z be able to travel abroad this summer?
Page of Pentacles - This card is pretty difficult to read as yes or no here... It can mean that studies or matters such as research or self-developpment is required for this. But it can also means you'll get some news about that too. I don't really know what to say. It's not negative, though. So... yes, condidering all the things above.

Q : Is M going to practice Tarot with me ?
Mim is offline  
Old 24-08-2016     Top   #48
GoodnessGracious 
Citizen
 
GoodnessGracious's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2014
Location: All Over The Place
Posts: 548

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Page of Pentacles - This card is pretty difficult to read as yes or no here... It can mean that studies or matters such as research or self-developpment is required for this. But it can also means you'll get some news about that too. I don't really know what to say. It's not negative, though. So... yes, condidering all the things above.

Q : Is M going to practice Tarot with me ?
Ace of Wands = Yes, M feels motivated and inspired to do so.

Q: Will I receive the important document concerning my studies before September 7?
GoodnessGracious is offline  
Old 24-08-2016     Top   #49
rcoble 
Resident
 
rcoble's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodnessGracious View Post
Ace of Wands = Yes, M feels motivated and inspired to do so.

Q: Will I receive the important document concerning my studies before September 7?
KNIGHT OF SWORDS

Yes, in the blink of an eye. In fact, you might have it before the end of the month!

Will Z be able to stay longer in Las Vegas?

Last edited by rcoble; 24-08-2016 at 23:00.
rcoble is offline  
Old 24-08-2016     Top   #50
  Closed Thread

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards



Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On



All times are GMT +10. The time now is 06:30.

 


Tarot Forum Categories
· Tarot Decks
· Using Tarot Cards
· Tarot Trading
· Talking Tarot
· Reading Exchange
· Your Readings
· Tarot Games & Fun
· Tarot Deck Creation
· Marseilles
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Thoth Tarot
· Tarot Study Groups
· Lenormand
· Oracles
· Divination
· Spirituality
· Chat
· New Members
· Advertisements
· Forum Help


Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Steampunk Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Angel Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Dragon Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Fantasy Decks
· Tarot Books
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Upcoming Decks
· Solandia's Top Ten
· Top Ten Decks
· List All Decks

Who is behind the Aeclectic Tarot Forum?

My name is Kate Hill (also known as Solandia) and I'm a Tarot reader, deck collector, and lifelong student of the beauty and diversity of Tarot cards.

I created Aeclectic in 1996 to share my passion for Tarot with the world, and started the forum in 2000 so others could share theirs too. Read more about me, contact me or connect in the forum.

  Contribute to Aeclectic

· Add your deck
· Advertise
· Write a review
· Join the community

  Aeclectic Tarot Resources

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.