Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #131

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
7 of swords

Play hard to get and give sneaky glances

Thoughts B has had of me/us lately?
Queen of swords

That you are very direct and that there is an urgency between you

Q. Thoughts c has had of me/us lately
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Queen of swords



That you are very direct and that there is an urgency between you



Q. Thoughts c has had of me/us lately


Hierophant / sun

C wants there to be good stead between you both - a sense that feelings haven't changed although things may have shifted at the same time and may have become more "proper" or friendly


What is the urgency he feels between us? (Makes sense)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
pianosmile's Avatar
pianosmile  pianosmile is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2010
Location: California :D
Posts: 3,493
pianosmile 
Citizen

pianosmile's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
Hierophant / sun

C wants there to be good stead between you both - a sense that feelings haven't changed although things may have shifted at the same time and may have become more "proper" or friendly


What is the urgency he feels between us? (Makes sense)
king of swords-
He feels as if the two of you have an important mental connection.


Will K and I end up dating?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianosmile View Post
king of swords-
He feels as if the two of you have an important mental connection.


Will K and I end up dating?

Wheel of Fortune

I don't think so, someone else will come along for you.


Will my house sell soon?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
micah's Avatar
micah  micah is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Dec 2015
Location: Heart
Posts: 645
micah 
Citizen

micah's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
Wheel of Fortune

I don't think so, someone else will come along for you.


Will my house sell soon?
9 cups
Yes, it seems so.

Q: T's feelings for me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 
Citizen

amaya1's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by micah View Post
9 cups
Yes, it seems so.

Q: T's feelings for me?
Hierophant

He needs to have slow steps with you. He respects and appreciate you

*Is was a good choice to accept this project by friend?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
Laurelle's Avatar
Laurelle  Laurelle is offline
TarotHeaven.com
 
Join Date: 08 May 2014
Location: North America
Posts: 2,670
Laurelle 
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by micah View Post
9 cups
Yes, it seems so.

Q: T's feelings for me?
6 of Pentacles: He likes you a little bit.

Q: How will I feel at the end of the day about my daily work goals? Especially given the major construction noise outside my window.....
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #17
Laurelle's Avatar
Laurelle  Laurelle is offline
TarotHeaven.com
 
Join Date: 08 May 2014
Location: North America
Posts: 2,670
Laurelle 
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Hierophant

He needs to have slow steps with you. He respects and appreciate you

*Is was a good choice to accept this project by friend?
4 of Wands: Yes, there is harmony and completion within the project. (Even though you maybe looking at the project right now and contemplating things, they will work out for the better).

Q: above
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #18
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
6 of Pentacles: He likes you a little bit.

Q: How will I feel at the end of the day about my daily work goals? Especially given the major construction noise outside my window.....
The Devil

The construction noise will drive you crazy and you'll feel really stressed about your work goals.

What is the next best thing to happen soon?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #19
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 
Citizen

Jdance's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
The Devil

The construction noise will drive you crazy and you'll feel really stressed about your work goals.

What is the next best thing to happen soon?
7 of cups: Choices! you will have some options in front of you and they will be pleasant. try not to stress about the decision, just roll with it.



Q: How is T feeling about me today?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #20


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.